Chapter 1

Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase woke up in the crack of the dawn. The two demigods after many years fighting monsters and titans, they were finally getting married.

Annabeth being a perfectionist she was pretty stressed that she and Percy were getting married. Their wedding would be in a few days which meant and they had many things to do. They woke up as usual, in their small apartment which was filled with flowers, cakes, chairs, dresses, tuxes, gifts, chocolates and anything else you can imagine.
       "Just a few days left Annabeth, can you believe it?" Percy said kissing Softly his fiancée. "Actually the wedding is in 3 days and 2 hours" she answered with a big smile on her face.

"I love you but I have to leave, they need me to go check something, see you later" The son of Poseidon told her and grabbed his car keys

     (Meanwhile)

"Where did Thanos go?" Steve said again and again.

"Steve... something is happening to- to-" Bucky started saying but he didn't manage to finish his sentence as he turned to a big pile of ashes, in front of his best friend both in the schoolyard and in the battlefield.

"BUCKY NO!"  Steve screamed

"Mr Stark, I don't feel so good" Peter cried while going towards Tony's Direction.

"I am sorry, I am so sorry" he whispered before he turned to ashes reminding Tony a son, he didn' manage to save.

"no, not him!" our Iron man cried, while standing on his knees grieving for the son he never knew he had.
"I bet you won't believe what happened to me we saved a..."  Percy started saying straight after he unlocked the door "Annabeth? where are you?" He shouted and every second of not being able to locate his Wise Girl made him feel like he was in Tartarus again but this time all alone "What the hell" Percy saw a pile of deep red ashes and an engagement ring on top of it"