Chapter 2

Percy couldn't believe what he had just seen. Immediately he called Nico because he knew that he was the only person that could have an explanation of what was going on with Annabeth.
         Someone picked up the phone but it wasn't who he expected to "Nico disappeared. It's Will what do you want Percy?" Will said sounding clearly heartbroken " Will I need you to answer me, does it happen to be there a big pile of ashes?"
         Will didn't want to give an answer to that question as he didn't want to realise that the love of his life was Long, Long gone. He took a deep breath and very soon some tears came out of his eyes. He chocked on some tears and then he managed to answer this question "Yes there is a pile of ashes with his ring on top of it. What happened to them, Percy?"  "I don't know but I am going to find me very soon Will"
   When the son of Poseidon closed his phone was very disappointed. But he had to move on, he went through his contacts. "Frank? Ashes, Tyson? in available, Grover? probably a flower,  Reyna? Ashes. Sally? Oh no Percy wasn't ready to dial that number.  Neither Jason's number nor Piper's. He couldn't bear losing any other of his best friends but a number called him first. " P- P- Percy I need you! Mum and Dad disappeared and..." the line went dead. He couldn't stand it any more. He cried out loud, he couldn't bear the death of his sister's Estelle or his mother's of his stepfathers.
        He took Riptide and ran towards the Empire State building as fast as possible and nearly broke the elevator with his bare hands "what in Tartarus happened down there I demand answers now!" Our hero was shouting without realising that the throne room was empty. The thrones didn't have an Olympian sitting on them judging and controlling the Demigods and the mortals. Olympus was empty and you couldn't hear a sound as everyone was missing; everyone was gone and Percy was all alone