Chapter 11

Everything was chaos on the battlefield. The battle with Gaea was nothing if you compared the two battles. A large number of toxic alien soldiers were fighting along with Thanos. There was a lot of blood that filled the Earth floor, bones and different metals were prepared everywhere. Percy was fighting 6 disgusting big aliens at the same time.        
        Everyone was also pretty busy and they were all fighting very hard so they could win that Purple idiot. "You're hopeless," Thanos said and laughed as he had already won the battle.
            Thanos' laugh made Percy's blood boil, skinned him alive and drove him up to the wall. He hadn't felt so powerful, it was like every cell in his body was electrocuted. It was like he could defeat Thanos. He wanted to make him suffer 5 times more than he made him suffer. He wanted to make Thanos feel so weak like he was paper-thin or like a house of glass that with one drop would get completely destroyed. He would beg for Percy's mercy.
           Suddenly he got trapped by some Alien soldiers that took away Riptide. "You're going to die son of Poseidon. You are nothing more than an annoying boy for the gods to play with. Mother nature will be glad for your death Jackson, she will finally get what she wants. The alien stabbed him with a quick move in the stomach. The poison started getting into his system. "I'm not going to die like, I have a mission to finish" He started hallucinating and then the most amazing moment in his life had arrived. 100 portals opened at the same time and over 1000 heroes came in the battlefield.
          "Of course you aren't going to die," Annabeth said and she gave to her fiance the greatest kiss they had ever had. It was like time had stopped and it wouldn't matter if time stopped. "It's you. You are back! I missed you so much." And they kissed again "I love you Percy and I will never leave you alone again," She said   " But it isn't the right time, Seaweed brain. Doctor Strange told me to go kill the monsters. And that's what I'm going to do. But seriously I thought that I wouldn't do this again" she said, ran to the opposite side and then she started slashing monsters into a million pieces.
             "Percy catches The glove with the thingies" Leo screamed to Percy's direction. And then he caught the most powerful object in the world. It was like a massive ball of power. With only holding it, you could a feel it wanting to suck all the energy your body has.  "hey give it here, please Percy. I am Peter Parker, I'm on your side. You have to give me the gauntlet with the infinity stones. I have to give it to "Mr Stark-"
     And then an explosion happened. Captain's shield broke in half. "Nice meeting you Percy! Hope to see you again after we finish with this stuff. Peter said and then he was doing flips, backdrops while killing aliens and holding the infinity gauntlet until he was ready to give the gauntlet but then another explosion happened.         
           Everything was pretty heated up and there was so much noise that you couldn't hear anyone's voice. It was like they were fighting in slow motion. And then the most iconic moment in the history of superheroes happened. All the heroes dead and alive gathered with their faces bloody tired and dusty. "AVENGERS ASSEMBLE" Captain America said after he managed to hold Mjolnir. Everyone was ready to do whatever it takes, so they could defeat Thanos for once and forever so none other generation of people has to deal with that mad man again.