Chapter 9

"You are the only one that can know, Tony. Please don't tell Clint or to anyone else! When I go get the soul stone I am going to sacrifice my life. I will give my own life as I can't let Clint give his life and I am sure he would do it. But his family is going to return and he needs to be there. Will you do that for me?" She begged Tony. "Of course I will do it. But you won't need to sacrifice your life, Natasha. Okay? You have to understand that." Tony said to his best friend. " Tony I don't ask you to tell me your opinion, I am telling you what I have decided. I just want you to take care of everyone else when you lose me. They won't be in shape to fight in our last battle when you're going to lose me - " Stark put his hand in front of Natasha's mouth
        "I'm sure that everything is going to turn well for both of us. I just want you to know that if, IF something goes wrong, I will take care of them. But just so you know I am supporting your very crazy decision, only because you're my friend and they will probably need someone strong to make them get through a very but very very difficult situation Agent Romanoff" Tony said and hugged Natasha  and then removed his hand of her mouth "How dare you make me stop talking. But thank you.
       But little both of them knew how thin the walls were in the Avengers Tower. They were so thin that Percy without even eavesdropping could hear every single word that was contained in their conversation. He could hear every word that was coming out of their mouths when they were doing the saddest conversation and the last conversation they would ever have together.
         "And plus I  will do everything to bring Peter and Harley back and keep Morgan and Pepper safe" Tony continued  "You really love that kid, don't you?" Natasha said half smiling. She was happy that Tony finally managed to make a family. "I don't know if the word I'm searching is loving but I really really care about him and his loving, goofy, caring personality so I guess I really love him and he means a lot to me.
           Lastly, Percy realised that all of those Heroes didn't want to be heroes for the whole world they wanted to be their family's Heroes. They really want to show to them that they are doing everything for them to be proud of them being heroes.
        Natasha left Tony's office and started walking in the corridor on her way to her bedroom, ready to do her last sleep. "Natasha I am going to do whatever it takes to have them all back call, I promise that to you" and then he hugged her "I am glad about that Percy, I really am .        I didn't know, how you were before the snap but I can tell that Annabeth is very lucky to have you. We have to go get a good sleep as tomorrow will be a very long day. Tomorrow is the day that we will bring all of them back" Natasha said to Percy and them she went to her bed, where she let her tears go down her face.