Chapter 7

"What you have on your mind agent?" Carol said really wanting to help the Avengers get everyone back. "Well, I have already told you our plan but I found that boy,  Percy Jackson, that he can give a lot of help if he decides to take his life to his hands. I really hope he will help us out, he may not understand it that we need him and he needs us, he really does. "I hope your instincts are right or else we are all doomed. We can't let Thanos wins a second time." And then the video call ended and Natasha was again all alone.
            But then she heard sounds from the central entrance of the facilities, which was weird as nobody seemed to have any faith left in the  Avengers. So she decided to take a look in the security cameras to see what's going up. She saw the son of Poseidon with the Son of Hephesteus that wanted Calypso back as much as Percy wanted back Annabeth.         
           Natasha's faith started to get bigger. As the arrogant 20 years old decided to get himself together and actually do something to bring back the love of his life. She ran downstairs to open the high-security door made out of hard metals and can't get destroyed. "I brought my friend Leo with me as he was the only one who wasn't drowning in his grief and hadn't given up yet.  He is the only one that would actually help us out and do something to bring all of them back.
      Leo started laughing very nervous "has anyone ever told you that you look like a comic character?" Natasha was simply annoyed "You are laughing over things that aren't even funny and you are also using nonsense humour that doesn't make sense which means you are dead inside Leo, nice to meet you. Natasha Romanoff." She said, "That may be true but you aren't my guardian, that I don't need if you are asking." Natasha ignored him completely "We have a plan going on and we need you to help us win and get everyone back" better say that you want us to help and then you will throw us away like some old rug dolls" Percy started screaming.
         "What you've been through Jackson isn't excuse for you to give up. You may not want to realise it but you need me and the other members of the team's plants. We have nothing but each other and everything we got is a half-finished finished plan and other 4 people that make us feel better and ensure us that everything is going to be fine. We don't need a wannabe angry teenager that because of some rocky moments in his life wants to give up. If you have already given up please leave now, everyone that you are going to meet haven't given up yet, Percy if you really want to bring her back we need you, your real you to help us. Are you in?"
       Percy chocked his tears  "Yes I think we are in. I would give my life to save her,  Natasha, thanks for their waking call I really appreciate it" Natasha smiled "Anytime, but the next time it will be Anesthesia" She said