Chapter-14: Save You

"Where is she?", Nora asked stepping inside Jinyoung's house. Bambam followed them.

"She's on the couch, we need to get her a bath. She reeks of alcohol."

Nora looked at her laying on the couch like a log. She felt her heart clench as she noticed how restless her face was even when she was unconscious.

"Did you call Jackson?", she asked as they both picked her up taking her to the bathroom.

"I haven't. I will once she is conscious."

"Bam turn on the shower.."

"On it."

"He needs to know."

"I know"

"I got her", Nora said and took her inside. She took off her clothes and turned on the shower putting her in the bathtub.

"Its so cold!", Zoey lazily said as the cold air hit her bare skin.

"Zoey you need to take a shower."

"Its so cold! ITS SO COLD!"

"I'm sorry honey but you're going through with this.", Nora firmly said.

__________________

"Is she okay?", Jinyoung asked as soon as Nora came to the living room.

"She's in the bed. What happened? How did you find her?"

"I got a call from her around 6 in the morning. She was in some cheap motel an hour away from the city."

"What?"

"A cheap motel really isn't somewhere Zoey would go", Bam said.

"She was covered up in sweat and-", just then the doorbell rang.

"Who is it?"

"Jackson", he said before letting him in.

"Where is she?", he asked as soon as he opened the door.

"How did you-"

"I asked where is she Jinyoung?"

"I am here", Zoey said coming out of the room.

"Where were you last night?", he asked sprinting towards her and pulling her in a tight embrace.

"I-I don't know", she said shaking her head.

"What do you mean you don't know?"

"Anybody wants to tell me?"

"I got a call from her this morning. Found out she was an hour away from the city in a motel.", Jinyoung told him.

"I wasn't in the right state of mind I-"

"Its okay baby. I'm here now", he said kissing her forehead, hugged her tighter, "I was so worried. Thank god you're okay."

"How did you get there?"

"I don't know."

"I think you should take her home Jack", Nora said and Jack nodded.

"We should take her to the hospital first", Bam said.

"I'm fine."

"You should see a doctor", Nora said.

"I said I'm fine.", Zoey was firm, "can you please take me home?", she looked and Jackson and he nodded.

"But Zoe-"

"I'll see you later Nora", she went to hug her, "thank you", she mouthed to Jinyoung who was looking at her and he nodded lightly.

_________________