Chapter 13-The Crazy One

Sorry i haven't updated i've had writers block and now i'm ill but i have been meaning to do this for ages so i'm determined. So thanx for sticking with me and this book if ya have.

Hope you enjoy!

Chapter 13

A waiter came over a couple of minutes later after we were seated, nothing was said during that time just Logan nuzzling my neck.

"What can I get you, Alpha?", the young waiter asked, he was about sixteen and human. I looked at him but he only seemed to see Logan as he kept his eyes on him. I noticed he flicked his baby blue eyes over to me once in a quick flash, but quickly diverted his eyes back to Logan, slightly widened in fear.

I scrunched up my eyebrows, what is this dude's problem?

Logan turns to look at me, his luscious lashes easy to see in this light. Luscious? Oh God, someone call a doctor i think th-

My train of thought is interrupted by Logan's talking. "What do you want Mate?"

Ahh, what happened to being called Ve?

I turn to look at the waiter and say in a polite voice, "I would like a cheeseburger with fries and a glass of water please?"

The waiter clears his throat awkwardly and turns his eyes to Logan.

Logan's deep voice rumbles, "My mate will have a cheeseburger with fries and i will have the 12oz steak, rare with fries and two waters. Please."

The boy scribbles it down on his little pad of paper and then nods and scurries away. I hear Logan's light growl in my ear and his hot breathing down my neck. I ignore him and look straight forward, rolling my eyes at the few who are brave enough to look in the Alpha's direction for a few short seconds.

"Mate.", he growls deeply, wrapping his arms around me possessively to lift me so i'm sitting on his lap, facing him. I lean my back against the table behind me to get away from him as far as i can get. Which ain't very far, unfortunately.

I look into his eyes to see that their coal colour are shinning with a hint of annoyance and possessiveness. "I don't like it when you talk to other males."

Ohhh, now it makes sense. The reason that boy was so scared was because of Logan and his controlling Werewolfy ways. I've heard that Alpha's are more possessive but this is ridiculous.

"I'm sorry, would it make you feel better if i awkwardly sat there next time?" I ask sarcastically.

A hint of a smirk twitches at the corner of his lips. "No, next time tell me and then i'll order for both of us."

I give a full out laugh. Then i suddenly stop and with a straight face say, "No".

He growls deep in his muscular chest and constrict his powerful arms around me so i'm pulled right up against him. I can taste his breath on my lips, regretfully reminding me of the elevator scene. Not wanting that to happen this time in public, without my mind's consent again, i shift slightly on his lap, my legs bent on either side of him.

My eyes widen when i feel a hard 'thing' directly beneath me, he growls appreciatively and then clamps his hands down on my thighs to stop my moving. I stop still not just because of his hands but also because of the way his eyes are filled with lust.

I don't want anyone to witness anything and i don't want anything to happen.

To distract him i say in my most curious tone of voice, "Why did you let Max talk to me then?"

He answers straight away like he already knew i would ask my question, "I have known Max since i was a pup, i trust him. Besides he is mated to Roxy, he wouldn't think of you in any other way. But that - boy - i could smell his arousal towards you."