Accidents

"What on earth is happening in here?" David asked before realising Marians body layed on the ground. He ran over to where the three women were, assisting with Marian. Mary Margaret's face grew with fare and concern. So did Henry's, Emma's and Hook's.

"My mama..." The now terrified boy mentioned quietly under his breath. Though, David heard.

"She fell off her seat and knocked her head against the ground." Granny stated, answering Davids question. David looked up at Granny, then back to Marian.

"We need to check for any signs of damage to her head, and to other parts of her body. And can someone please call the hospital!"  David said, shouting out that last line. Emma snatched her mobile phone from of her pockett and quickly dialed the hospital number.

"Let me, please?" Ruby suggested as she held out her hand for Emma's mobile phone. "You go help out, with Marian!" Ruby said. Emma gave her the phone and headed over to where the others were. Following her was Hook.

"There's no signs of any damage for now sherif. But it would be best if her head was rested on something soft, just incase something has been damaged inside her brain." Said Granny, before getting approval by the sherif. Emma stripped off her jacket and handed it over to David.

"Here use this!" she said. She then sore this little boy trembling on the edge of his seat.

"Hey kid, Why don't you and eye go ever there?" Emma asked, placing her hand out to Roland hoping he would take it. In which he did. She carefully helped him out of his seat and took him over to where Henry and Mary Magaret was.

"M-m-my m-m-mama, I-is s-she gona b-b-be al-r-right?" Asked the worried boy, crying and startering on his words. Emma didn't want to lie to him but out of all truthfulness, she didn't have a clue whether or not the woman was going to be okay.

"Im......well kid......" Struggling to answer the six year old's question, Henry does her a favour.

"Hey don't worry little guy, everythings gonna be fine. The ambulance is on its way?..." Looking at Ruby, well she gave Henry a thumbs up, "and your mummy will be in good hands." Henry ended.

"You promise?" The little boy questioned.

"Pinkie promise!" Henry said putting out his pinkie finger, so that Roland could do the same before the two hooked their finger with each others.

"You know i heard ice cream makes everything better in situations like this. What do you say? Wanna go get a ice cream from down the street?" Henry mentioned, stairing into the little boys eyes. The young child suddenly stopped the flow of tears from out of his eyes. His eyes grew wide before he remembered that he had already had an ice cream this morning with his mother and father.

"But i already had an ice cream this morning." Roland mentioned innocenly.

"Im sure your mama and papa wouldn't mind if you had another one." Emma stated, agreeing with Henry's choice of ideas.

"Okay then." The boy agreed and him and Henry made their way out of Granny's, allowing the adults to deal with the situation.