Truth or Dare

"Shall we start now that everyone's here?" Caleb asked.

"Yea!" Nina answered excited.

"Maybe we should sit on the floor so we can be closer." Brent suggested.

"Yea, he's right." Daisy added.

I was about to sit next to Andrew but he didn't let me. I felt so sorry for saying that to him earlier. I set between Brent and Daisy. Judging by her look, she wanted to kill me, but she smiled at me, I smiled back whispering I was sorry.

"I'll start," Brent said. "Oh, Ben! Let's see. Truth or dare?"

"Truth." Ben answered confidently.

"Alright! Who is the hottest girl in this room?" Brent asked smirking.

"Oh come on! I can't choose! I don't want any of them to feel bad or something."

"Come on Ben, we won't be angry or anything," Nina said.

"Yea, what Nina said." Daisy added and Ava and I nodded.

"Ugh, alright! I think Ava is the hottest," Ben said looking at Ava, she rolled her eyes.

The rest of the boys bawled and teased Ben for his answer.

"Hey!" I said strictly. "Stop it! He was just honest. I won't play if anyone's laughing and making jokes of someone's answer." I looked directly into Andrew's eyes, without blinking.

"Hey, chill," Brent said calmly.

"I'm sorry..." I mumbled.

"It's my turn to spin the bottle!" Ben said changing the subject. "Ooh, Ash! Truth or dare?"

"Dare," I said still looking at Andrew, I felt so weird.

"Alright, let's see..." He was thinking for some time. "Ok, you'll have to do it with Andrew." After hearing those words, I immediately looked away from him. "So, spell out a secret message for him on his back. If he gets it right, he gets a special favour of his choice. But if he doesn't, he has to do something special for you."

"I'm down," Andrew said smiling at me. Well, his mood has changed quickly.

"Ok, let me think of a message." I couldn't think of anything for a while. "I got it," I finally said.

I stood up and got to Andrew. I kneeled next to him. He rested his head on his hands while I was writing. "I'm sorry, then three dots. You know what for, another three dots. P.S. Ly and a heart," Andrew said once I was done.

"Did he get it?" All of them asked in one voice.

"Yup!" I said popping the 'p'. "I guess he gets a special favour of his choice." I smiled at him, not feeling bad anymore.

"I don't need any favour, it's already enough that you're mine." He stood up and took my hand and all of a sudden pulled me into a hug.

"Aww, that's so cute guys!" Nina said.

"I'm melting!" Daisy added.

"You are literally couple goals!" Ava said but I could clearly hear that she didn't mean it. Something's going on with her again. Andrew noticed it too, he looked at me confused. I just shook my head.

"Wait, wait, wait. How come we never saw you kiss?" Caleb asked looking at both of us. The rest of them agreed also looking at us waiting for an answer which I obviously didn't have.

My heart stopped for a moment. I didn't know how to react. And then, it stopped again when I felt Andrew's lips on mine...