Chapter 1

January 9th, 2032

             Another early morning for myself as I begin to prepare breakfast for two and yet another early morning where I'm certain she's out buying extra things that weren't on the shopping list. In every instance since she moved in where some shopping was needed for breakfast, she'd take extra time buying things like snacks and drinks for herself, sometimes for me too, before finally coming back home for breakfast. At first, it was kind of annoying but once she started spending her own money instead of the shopping money, I quickly began to ignore the extra time it'd take. Besides, with all this extra time she takes, it gives me the chance to mess around with my quirk to pass the time.

             My quirk is...unique for lack of a non-common word. I come from a family line in which we have the power of Phantoms. The shortened version is that I can create, manipulate and do virtually anything within the realm of my imagination if it's reasonable. The reason it must be something reasonable is because the bigger the scale of whatever I'm trying to do is, the bigger the ensuing headache is and the more of a hit I take to my eyesight. My most recent incident of that was when I created a case of immensely dense ice in order to contain multiple explosions. It was the size of a football stadium and by the time the explosions finally stopped, I had such a massive headache that I was confined to my bed in my apartment for a week and I was nearly blind. Thankfully I had someone here to watch over and care for me while I recovered. Speaking of said person, she should be arriving in 3, 2...

Knock tap knock tap sound of turning keys

            "I'm back Vincent! I got snacks for you and only you this time!" The blond girl happily announced as she entered the apartment.

            "Oh thanks, this is only the 3rd time out of about 40 where you've done this Himiko." I dryly reply to her while she lays the snacks on the counter.

             "Yeah yeah whatever Vin. So, what're we having today?" Himiko asks as she kicks her shoes off and puts them by the door.

              "You'll find out when I'm done. Pass me the eggs. The ones that come from chickens." I say to her while I finish the meat for breakfast.

              Himiko mutters something along the lines of being no fun in the morning as she hands me the eggs before putting on coffee for us to have with our meal. When it's just the two of us, I must be quick and concise with certain things I ask her, lest the conversation derail into a hilariously sexual disaster riddled with horrible puns and infinite laughter. She uses my phone to turn on some music to have in the background while we talk about the coming week and how to spend the last of our winter break. Eventually, I finished making breakfast, made our plates, moved over to the television and made space for her on the couch. Following her usual routine whenever I make breakfast, before sitting down, she planted a quick kiss on my cheek before devouring her meal.

           My name is Vincent Christin Mikasuki. I attend U.A. College and Himiko Toga is my roommate. Both of us are Hero's in Training even though we are on a potential villain watchlist due to how dangerous our quirks are.

          "Thanks for the food Vin, you really know how to get to a girl's heart." Himiko says as she takes the plates to the sink to wash later in the day.

           "Ah, excuse me? Haven't I already won that with my dashing looks, vibrant heroism and my wonderous culinary arts?" I say as I warp next to her and dramatically pose with every description.

            "Hmm, I guess you're right. It's the only reason I stick around here anyway." She says as she twirls and sticks her tongue out at me.