Chapter 1, Alive Again.

Kokichi's POV

They just let us out of the recovery center that we were staying in to ya know, recover from the five star 10/10 would rather get shoot in the leg than join another game, game. Also to get a bit of therapy. I had some sweet sweet physical therapy because when I woke up, I couldn't move! Ya, me, the supreme leader couldn't move a muscle.

So we were all on a bus ride to our new apartment, we were all forced to live together, great. Rantaro sat next to me in the ride there, we didn't talk but it was nice.

Once we got into our oddly shaped apartment complex we all were extremely tired from the odd amount of activity that day so we all searched for our rooms and went there.

They were all completely furnished and filled with thinks about our intrests.

I looked around at my bookshelf filled with board games.

I saw a little picture frame of
DICE... that was really sweet, the fact that they found a photo.

I then looked in my closet, a lot of sweaters, hoodies, tee-shirts, button ups, Jeans, shorts, they weren't basketball shorts, more feminine shorts, they either know I'm gay or me before the game was equally as gay.

Then I looked in the drawers in my closet, and I found my scarf.. my Dice scarf. I ran to the window to check if it was the original. It glistened in the sun from the silver threads. I smiled and put it on.

I then flopped down on my bed and said something I thought I'd never say.

"It sure is nice to be alive again and out of that damn simulation"

I looked outside my window

We are all going to have breakfast together tomorrow at some restaurant. I get to see everyone again, I get to see Shuichi again.

But does he want to see me again?

Hah of course he does!...

I feel like I've changed, I'm a bit quieter than I was... Though, Maki still looks like she wants to kill me and Miu is still constantly annoyed with me. I guess some things will never change.

The sun is going down and
I hear quiet mumbled which sound like a prayer, I forgot Angie was one of my neighbors. At least she is trying to be nice and be quiet but these Walls are thin, not sound proof like the ones in the killing game. My other neighbor is Shuichi. Which is kinda nice because we could walk together! ... Maybe... If he isn't totally annoyed with me. Which he probably is...
I'm sure everyone is..

I change into my pajamas and lay down on my bed. Tired from all the excitement of the day I roll over and lay there for a while before finally drifting off into sleep.

Shuichi's POV

We just got off the bus taking us from the recovery center to our new place.

I tiredly walk into the room that is now mine, confused but very happy I still didn't understand how someone could fake a murder game and make it seem so so so real...

"Hey, at least everyone.. All of your friends are alive!" I quietly say smiling to my self.
I look around my room, looks similar to my dorm from the game.. But with windows, And it's a bit bigger.
I have a nice book case so I scan through the books on it.
I've read some of these before but most are new so I'm excited to have a new selection.

I look through my closet, its mostly black, grey, blue, and white. Damn. Now I see why Kokichi calls me emo, I sift through the sweatshirts and find a My Chemical Romance shirt...

Yeah I see why now.

I look out one of my windows, A beautiful sunset. It feels so nice to be able to see Sunsets again. Im exited to see everyone at breakfast tomorrow morning. We are going to meet down in the lower lobby to choose a place. Kaede suggested a place down the street that looked good. Her room is across from mine, because I live at the end of the hall
I only have one person who lives next to me, that's kokichi. I have to thank him soon. He helped us out a lot during the killing game.

I layed down in my bed after changing into a sweatshirt and sweatpants and looked through my phone before falling alseep.

Hello! Thanks for Starting to read my story! I'll try to update regularly but no promises. ❤❤