You're Lying .20

I'm gonna stop apologizing for being gone for months....
But anyways yall have waited long enough for this chapter hehehehe

Shuichi's POV

Kokichi and I were chatting in the living room surfing through tv channels, he was making fun of most of them, I was just laughing.. we were having a good time. Kokichi and I were eating dinner, but Kokichi of course had a small plate but I'm glad to see hes eating, he's looking a lot healthier too, I'm proud of him.

"Woah!! Saichan!!! Look outside" he got up and dragged me outside.

Since it's mid fall the leaves are changing colors, the sun is setting, and there are birds flying around.

The coolest thing was the sun was reflecting on the leaves since it rained earlier today and the ground looked like it was covered in sparkles and glitter.

"Lets go to the rooftop get a better view!!" He then made his way onto our roof.

"Kokichi, i-..
I can't get up there as well as you. You know you have to help me up" I said as I was struggling to get on the roof.

"Awww silly shumai is helpless without me~" he giggled as he helped me up.

As soon as I stood on the roof it looked like I was standing at the edge of a universe. It was beautiful the air was sweet and I was with kokichi, how much better could it be?

Kokichi sat down, I could see him smiling, he seems to like the little things in life.

That might be a result from having a rough childhood...

I stared at kokichi thinking of what he had to go through

He was obviously abused, he was shoved into an orphanage at a young age, went through the messed up foster system, got bullied, and then went through a killing game. I couldn't help but feel bad for him, but I'm amazed at how hes managed to take all that trauma and ball it up. I've never been able to do that. I just cry on the spot.

"Shuiichiii, you're staring at meee~ are you gonna confess your love for me or something?" Kokichi broke me out of my thoughts

"I- heh I wouldn't mind doing that." I said without thinking

"You huh?" He looked at me and blushed.

"Shit. I uh.. welp ... yeah I guess"

"You ... have feelings for me?"

"Yeah, I have loved you for a while.. actually" I wanted to looked away

"You're lying! You can't love me!" I could see his eyes getting glossy

"Im not lying... I uh..do really like you Kokichi"

"But... you cant... I'm awful... I could never treat you right as your boyfriend!" I saw a tear go down his cheek.

"I want to.. I. Ugh! Fuck you Shuichi I love you too but I dont deserve you!" He started to cry.. i just hugged him, I held him and he hugged me back, I wiped the tears off his face, I told him it was okay, he isn't a bad person.

"Kokichi.."

"Hm"

"Can... can i... um ki-"

He cut me off, he grabbed the strings of my hoodie and pulled me in, I melted, it was pure bliss, time just stopped it felt like we were the only two people on this planet.

He ended it by pulling away and just looking at me

"You win Shumai, I love you."

"I love you too Kokichi"

We then sat in silence enjoying each other's company.

First of all, q confession on a roof top in the fall hhfhbfvs so pretty second off, sorry it's short, third of alll
I'm gonna try to write more but honestly, no promises. It's hard to get modivation. But anyways thank you all so much on the support of this book, I'm mostly coming up with it as I go. I had the main plot from the beginning but all the details and little bits i added as i went along. So just thank you all so much.