Telling others. 21

I know I haven't  posted shit in so many  months, be quiet i kinda fell out of the dr fandom 

Shuichi's POV

Kokichi and I were propped up against each other on the roof, watching the sun set and pretending we were the only two people on the planet.
Kokichi breaks the silence to ask a question

"So, who are we going to tell?"

I stayed silent to think.

I know I'll tell Kaede. I think Kirumi would like to know.. I'm not sure about Kaito or Maki....

"I know I'll tell Kaede. I'll wait to tell Kaito and Maki for.. reasons"
I felt him nodding

"I'll tell Rantaro and probably Kirumi... "

I wonder how the rest would react, some would be happy, some would be confused, some would be shocked.

"I'll let you decide on when you're ready to tell the rest."

I looked at him, and I saw the real Kokichi, no mask, he looked calm, happy, he then looked at me and smiled, not a sinister, not mean, not childish, happy, a genuine smile, god I love him.

"Thank you, Shuichi" my eyes widened, no nickname, no change in tones, I wonder what hes thanking me for.

"You're.. welcome?"

The sun finished setting and we go inside since it's gotten cold.

Before we head inside Kokichi hugs me and kisses my cheek and I do the same.

Kokichi's POV

I sprint upstairs and burst into Rantaro's room

"Jesus fuck what Kokichi?"

"Shuichi and I are dating!"

His eyes widened.
"Really?"

I nodded

"See Ko, I told you you had a chance he's obviously head over heels for you."

"If course he is I'm Kokichi Oma!"

"You change your attitude so fast" he rolls his eyes

"I knowww" I say as I walk over and sit o his bed.

"Anyways, are you two gonna go on a date or whatever?"

I stopped .. we didn't  discuss this much. All I know is it's happening

"Yeah I might have not been paying attention  or he didn't  say much about a scheduled date" I shrugged.

"I can help you plan one"

"really? well, uh i don't think i want anything, big i just wanna hang out with him and,... I don't know no one has really loved me like this before!" I pouted, I don't really like the fact that I've never been in a romantic relationship before. I mean I've never really understood dating but I know that its an important bit of people's lives.

"I get it, so maybe like a Boba date or something? Maybe,,,  go to a park or something, hm What's something you've been wanting to do for a while" Rantaro said looking out of his window then back to me.

"uh,  I've been wanting to go to that new Nintendo Bakery in town"  I said kind of bouncing up and down. I've always loved Nintendo, I've had almost all of the gaming consoles, the orphanage that i used to live in had a Wii, and a Wii u, and I've had a ds and a 3ds .

"Sounds cool, I'm not sure if he's played many Nintendo games, maybe the new animal crossing but-" i accidentally cut him off

"yeah! he has a Switch that he has Animal Crossing on it! I think that's the only game he has but his island is really cool!"
 I shouted.  My  switch is covered in stickers and has almost every Nintendo game that the switch has available, I've been trying to get Shuichi to play Pokémon and he says he might eventually then goes back to either reading or playing animal crossing .

"that's cool, you should tell him that you want to go there"

Shuichi's POV 

I knock on Kaede's door, nervous and smiling like a dork. 

She opens the door and looks at me in confusion

"what happened Shuichi?" she looks at my face with a smirk on hers.

"let me in then I'll tell you" she moves aside to let me in and i sit on  her bed."

"uh well ," i stutter, i can't seem to say it, i don't know why, I'm so happy but i can't seem to tell her.

"did you finally confess your undying love for him" she nudged me smirking

"yeah" i said quietly, she managed to hear it though because i didn't want to say much, my brain is full of his face smiling at me"

"YOU AND- You and Kokichi are finally dating?" she smiled, she started to get all hyper.

i nodded

she gave me a big hug and patted me on the head. 

"I'm so proud of you Shuichi!" she paused

"so do you have plans for a date?" she pulled away and looked at me.

"Uh, no I- uh I kinda want to let him decide"  

"cool!  do you know who all your telling?"

"Kokichi is telling Rantaro and Kirumi, and I'm telling you. The others can find out on their own"

"Okay I won't tell anyone until your ready!

Oh my fucking god I'm so sorry foe being gone for FIVE MONTHS
Like i didn't mean to i just lost interest in Danganronpa for a bit.
I still am nor into it as much as i was but at least i updated this story .
Hopefully i update sooner than 5 months next time.