Getting Ready. 22

oh hey haha uh
not coming back to this fic officially i just got motivation to write 
so here's a chapter after almost a year

811 words

Artist: @ aceditscape on instagram

 Its been a few days since Kokichi and Shuichi broke the news that they were officially in a relationship to a few of their friends, it was now the day of the date in which said friends that they broke the news for will help them get ready for said romantic date.

Kokichi's POV-ish

"Christ Rantaro I've never been on a date before why the fuck do you think it'd know what I'm doing?!" Kokichi spat at his best friend looking though his closet.

"Hehe, calm down Kokichi I'll help you." Rantaro chuckled, watching his best friend panic. 

"You fucking better you massive dickhead."  Kokichi said as he found what he was looking for.

"In reality its just a regular hangout under a different title, maybe a few smooches" Rantaro said fixing Kokichi's pillow cases. 

"well duh- wait really?"  Kokichi looked at him with confusion plastered all over his face.

"yuhuh, you two are goin to that Nintendo cafe right?" 

Kokichi nodded.

"Yeah, friends go there to just hang out all the time, couples go there doing the same thing its just called a date because they are dating" 

"That actually makes a lot of sense,,,  fucking movies man make dates seem like this huge thing that's way too complicated" The shorter one said as he put his mess of a closet back together after he found the outfit he wanted to wear.

"Movies suck in giving advice man" 

no shit 

"oh dude hey!" Rantaro stood up and shoved his phone in Kokichi's face.

"dude what the fuck-"

"The carnival is back in town! you should go there after the cafe!" 

"oh- yeah sounds fun" Kokichi said going back to hanging up his clothes after setting the outfit out.

"Ok like turn around or something as i change i don't want you staring at my dump truck of an ass" Kokichi said, holding his outfit in his arms.

"you have the flattest ass in town man don't lie to yourself" Rantaro said turning around.

"You're the one lying here, I've never told a lie in my life" Kokichi snickers as he started changing outfits.

Rantaro laughed.

"Tadaa!! turn around wore"

Rantaro turned back around to look at his friend"

"Oh that's super cute"

Kokichi did a little spin, his hair doing its own completely different thing, it surely is an enigma.

"You sure look gay"

"that was the god damn point bitch"  

Shuichi's POV-ish

"Shuichi Jesus Christ calm down" Kaede said as she laughed at her panicked friend.

"I don't know what the hell to wear! or say, or do,- OR ANYTHING FOR THAT MATTER!" Shuichi said stepping into his closet.

"Man breathe- and don't go back into the closet you just got out" Kaede laughed.

"I  will hurt you" Shuichi said, light heartedly as he popped his head out of the closet, holding a navy blue plaid button up shirt.

"I'm thinking of this and uh- a regular black shirt under it-"

"make sure to add accessories"

"I will" 

"black or white convers-  o-or or! my doc martins?" 

"dude first of all what jeans are you wearing"

"regular black ones, not the ripped ones"

"Ok if you were wearing the ripped ones I'd say convers, but if you're not wearing the ripped ones wear the docs" 

Shuichi nodded 

"ok but what do I do during the date?"

"act normal I guess, dates aren't anything super special. You are just hanging out with your significant other- Jeez have you never been on a date before??"  Kaede said with a hint of humor in her voice.

"Y-yeah if you count grade school romance" Shuichi chuckled, Kaede laughed along with him.

Shuichi awkwardly stared at Kaede, she got the hint and flopped back on the bed so Shuichi was out of her line of sight so he could change.

"Shu- i don't get why you're so nervous about this- well you're always nervous- never mind this actually makes a lot of sense"

"Oh shut up,  this is my fist genuine date, I'm not a total exto-ove-rt like you are" Shuichi stuttered, he hated how he still stuttered over longer words.

Kaede laughed.

"Ok you can sit back up"

"Oh hey! That's cute"

Shuichi did a 360 spin so she could get the full outfit.

"add a few rings and a longer necklace the it will be perfect" Kaede gave two thumbs up" 

haha yall are gonna get the date chapter soon then I'll poof again.