Chapter 14 Snacks.

This is gonna be super short, just a warning.
It's also very fluffy. Because all this book has been is very sad.

Shuichi's POV

Kokichi and I were hanging out in his room, I went down to get some crackers and water. Kokichi and I snacked on them as we watched r/blursed images on his laptop. I didn't even know that people made videos of Subreddits and now I'm practically addicted.
We spent at least an hour and a half sitting on his bed, eating an entire box of Ritz crackers while watching various Subreddit videos.

We ended up kinds cuddling, I don't know.. All I  know is that my face is redder than the Reddit logo.

For some reason I start petting his hair and it amazed me on how soft it was.

"What? I didn't ask you to stop." He said looking at me.

"No.. It's just... Your hair is so soft??" I stared at his hair for a second.

"Yeah, no idea how" He said as he shoved a cracker in his mouth.

So I continued to pet his hair until his laptop died.

By that time we were out of crackers and it was very late and I was very tired. So was he.

I wanted to lay there, fall asleep, and cuddle him until the birds outside woke us but I didn't want to make him uncomfortable so I said goodbye and left for my room. I could tell he was very happy. I just hope that I could do that for him every day.