Chapter 18 Notes

Hehe hehe hehe okay this chapter had big big suicide themes uhhh whatever mm
Angst
Y'all sad bitches
:D
⚠Trigger Warnings ⚠
Suicide note
Blood
Cuts
Scars
Abuse

Shuichi's POV

Kokichi and I were enjoying a late fall evening out in our back yard. Kokichi and I had a play fight where we thew leaves at each other. Kokichi fell in a pile of leaves and we both started laughing. Seeing him so happy made me happy.
He then started to take the leaves out of his hair.

"Ah fuck"

I looked at him

"These contacts are so god damn fragile I got a bit of leaf in my eye and broke the damn bitch tryna get it out." He said as he took the contact that managed to break a bit.

"Oh damn. I can get another one for you" I smiled

"Thaaaaaanks Shoomie!" He smiled

I went up to his room I couldn't quite remember which drawer had the contacts so I just opened the top one.

I saw the container but my eyes migrated to something else...  I saw paper with what looked like a bit of blood on it.

Anxiety shot me in the chest as I picked it up. I really shouldn't be snooping around but that's blood.

I read it and within the first paragraph I could tell what it was...

And it wasn't pleasant...

It was a suicide note.

I can feel a tear roll down my cheek.

My heart is the only thing I can hear right now.

My mind starts racing

It's my fault

It's all my fault...

I didn't do enough....

I take a deep breath, wipe my eyes and I close the drawer and rush down stairs  I open the door and see Kokichi sitting in the dead grass.

"Your back. finall-" He noticed how worried I was

"Are you okay Shuichi?"

"The real question is are you okay?"  I showed him the piece of paper.

He looked shocked.

"I'm worried Kokichi."  I said looking at him start to tremble.

"I-... I'm sorry.. " Is all he said. I could tell he wanted to say more.

He started to cry

"Kokichi, I love you. I really don't want to see you get hurt."
Did I just? Well now isn't the time ..

"Shuichi, i-i  wh-why are you so nice to me?" He asked as I pulled him into a hug.

"Because I want to." I said petting his hair.

He hugged me pretty tightly. I just let him cry into my shoulder until he calmed down a bit.

"Kokichi, .. Um..Rantaro and Kirumi would probably like to know about this. Can I.. tell them in a bit?" I asked him

"N-.... Fine.." He said wiping his face.

"Also, we're getting you a therapist. They help a lot, trust me. "

He nodded.

"Can we go inside?" He asked

"Yeah"

He put the purple contact in , put on a half smile and waltzed inside and up stairs.
I quickly followed him.

Once we got to his room he collapsed into his bed

I'm going to go tell Rantaro and Kirumi. I'll make them promise not to tell anyone." I said smiling before I left

Kokichi 's POV

Oh  my fucking Jesus Christ

That was a whole disaster. I got up  absent mindedly rolled up my sleeves and just looked at my arms. Litterd in  various scars, cuts, and a few burns.  I looked at my stomach, scars were there too. I took off my scarf and looked in the mirror.  Burn scars. Everywhere. A scar on my shoulder from glass. And a few on my neck from... Me.

I glided my hand across my shoulders and Coller bones where all the cigarette burns are.

I remember my mom pulling me by my hair and putting her cigarette out on me if I did something wrong. And 90% of the time that wrong thing I did was breathe.

Once she threw a beer bottle at me and it broke on my shoulder. That was a very fun day... It took an hour for me to get the bleeding to stop.

I know I don't really wear anything that shows my Coller bones anymore but I'm far too attached to my scarf to not wear it. The only time I don't wear my scarf are when I wear hoodies. Everything has to cover my scars. I'm so ashamed of the burns.

I heary door open.. Shit.

"Kokichi?" He looks at me.

I quickly roll down my sleeves and try to put on my scarf but he stops me.

He asks me in the most calm voice ever

"Can I please see?" I trust him... Not enough to tell him the  stories.. But enough to show him what they left.

I take off my scarf and he stares. I try not to cry again.

"Who-? "

"Demon mother"

"O-oh"

He rolls up my sleeves and sees all the recent cuts and all the scars.

"Can I bandage up your arms?"

I nodded. I stopped doing that because I didn't care if they got infected anymore but I guess someone does.

I let him bandage up my arms and afterwards he just hugged me again. His hug was so warm.

It was the warmpth I've been needing

"Snacks and YouTube again?" He asked. I nodded.

So we cuddled, watched YouTube and ate an entire box of Ritz crackers until about 12:53 am.

I don't deserve him what so ever.

But I'm glad I have him

F u c k

Hello hi

Uh

Suicide isn't the answer

Please don't do it

Talk to someone
Uhhhhh
Hoped you liked the chapter

Stay safe

Also THANK Y'ALL SO MUCH FOR 1K VOTES :D
💜💙