Chapter 12. I don't hate you!!

*the day after*
SHUICHI'S POV.

Everyone finished eating... Well someone didn't eat much and I'm so worried about him.. I can tell something is wrong. I wonder how much he heard of last night's mini argument...

He was just sitting in a big Arm chair, on his phone. He has no emotions on his face, just a blank stare.

Everyone was out of the dining room except us so I go up to him.

"Kokichi, are you alright? " I asked him.

"Hm?"

"Yo-you don't look so good" I sat in the seat next to him.

"Hahah... What could you possibly mean Saihara-Chan?" He weekly laughed.

"You look... Weak.."

"Weak?.." He looked at me

"Are you sick o-or something?"

"Wh?" His smile fades

"You just look... Not okay.." I said. With a bit of too much worry in my voice...

He slowly laughed.. Not like  genuine laugh.. Like a pained laugh...

"Hahahaa why should you care? Why would you care?" He smiled a really painful smile.

"Be-beause I do?? And I want to? "

"You know what? I bet you are only doing this to get my hopes up then fucking ruin me" He has a pained smile plasters onto his face. It hurts me

"N-no! What? What to you mean?" What is happening...?

"You're just like everyone else you hate me you always have!!  You are just like the rest of them!"  He is screaming at this point.

"No I don't!! I don't hate you!" I try to calm him down.

"Oh yes you do! You want me dead! You wouldn't care!"  His smile is widening..

"No I don't"

"your life would be so much better without me!  you secretly want me to kill myself. Your lives won't change. No one would care." He's starting to cry.. Oh my god this boy is confusing..

"I don't what are you taking about?!" I raise my voice hoping to get a point across.

"THE TRUTH! Maaaan I tell the truth and you yell at me?you are confusing!!!" Tears are streaming down his cheek.

"THAT ISN'T THE TRUTH! TRUST ME"

*time skip of incoherent nagito styled whater you'd call this*

"I-i give up" He collapsed on the floor crying

I walked over to him and put my arm around him not quite in a hug though.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you, you don't deserve it" He softly cried onto my shoulder.

"It's okay. I Dont hate you, remember that. "

After a few minutes of me calming him down he fell asleep.

Beep beep.  Hi how ya doing I updated wooo. It's a short chapter but eh
I'm tired  but I'm gonna a work on the next chapter because I'm like that.
As always, thanks for reading!
💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙