Chapter 17 OH!

Hi hello uh this chapter isn't gonna be entirely saiouma it's gonna have another ship in this chapter because that's very important to the story ok cool thanks for understanding

Kaede's POV

Shuichi and I were sitting on my bed  chatting and eating cheezits. The reason I called him over....
Wait we live in the same building..
The reason I called him into my room? 
Is because I need help understanding something.
The thing is I like girls, but also I like boys, but u think I like girls more than boys??? I don't know and I know shuichi knows these things.... And shuichi rejecting me helped me realize that I like girls more than I thought I did
And there's this one girl that makes me think that.

"Uhh hey Shuichi?" I nervously said.

"Hm?"

"I... Don't know my sexuality.... But.... You see. I like girls but I also like boys. But I think I like girls more than boys??? I.. I wouldn't say i like people of genders in between because I've never had feeling for someone of uh uh what is it.... Non binary? Yeah I've never liked someone who identified as non binary before so I won't say that. So-" I rambled..

"So your Bi?"  He looked at me, I was relived for some reason though I knew he wouldn't be mad.

"Yea, but that's a 50 to 50 ratio, right?"

"No, not n-nec-necssarily. I'm bi, with a pr-re-reference of boys, though I like boys more I'm not fully gay I'm still bi, does that make sense?" He smiled as he scratched his head.

"Yeah! Thank you shuichi! Your the best!" I hugged him

<correct me if I'm wrong but that's what I know Dont get mad at me if I'm wrong though :/ >

It was after lunch when we all were normally minding our own business in the living room area of our strange apartment building... And I built up the courage to ask this one girl in particular something.

"Hey Miu!" I smiled

"Whaddya want Bakamatsu?" She looked up at me from her phone.

"I- uh I'm bored. Wanna go grab coffee?"  I lied. Ugh I'm no where near as good of a liar as Kokichi  but whatever.

"Oooh sounds like a date big tits." She smirked and I definitely blushed.

"Um." I scratched the back of my head.

"Let's go I want brownies." She grabbed my hand and I was overjoyed.

I saw shuichi smile at me as I left.

Kokichi's POV

...
Whatthefuck

I was sitting next to Shuichi minding my own business.
Ok no need to fucking lie to myself right now I was definitely eavesdropping but I THOUGHT...

"Are they gonna go on a fuckin date or something?" I asked  really confused.

"I dunno, pr-probably." Shuichi said  I could see ah alf smile on his face

"Aren't you two a thing?"  I asked, I didn't mean to but I definitely didn't show that

"N-no? Where would you get that from?"

"I dunno, maybe I saw you two kiss. " I said taking a drink from my Panta.

"Y-you saw that"  His face got veeery red. Ha.

"Mhm, I was gonna ask you something, didn't bother to knock because the door was open a bit. And I found it wasn't a good time to ask coz looked like you were about to get freaky and maybe find that piano on Kaede's pants"

(Haha I'm so funny)

"I- n- no? I.. Um.." I really fucked him up this time

I couldn't help but laugh at Shuichi.

"That's not what happened." He covers his face with his hands.

"Yeah, I can see that now, anyways, why did you kiss her??"

"I- I didn't kiss her she kissed me a-and um. She was.. Um gonna.. Er- trying to... Uh" Ok shuichi calm the fuck down.

"Was she tryna ask you out?" I see. So Shuichi  is the bitch everyone wants.

"Ye-yea"

"Why'd you reject her?"

"We-well uh I um.. I guess. Uh you see I don't really like girls.. Much.. That way... Uh"  He struggled to explain.

OH! HE'S GAY!

"Wait you don't like girls??"  I said louder than I should have.

"WHO DOESN'T LIKE GIRLS?!" I hear that annoying ass voice.

"SUICHI'S GAY TENKO SHUT THE FUCK UP"

"well I knew that." I quietly hear her mumble.

"I- thanks for saving me there."

"Mhm" I use my amazing lying skills and pretend to get a text from Rantaro who to my wonderful luck isn't here so this will work.

"Fuckin bitch, Rantaro wants something gotta go" I  lie.

"O-oh"

"Love ya shumai~" I quickly got up and sprinted to Rantaro's room where I didn't bother knocking.

"RANTARO" I screamed.

"What what the fuck what happened who hurt you?" He says looking at me sitting up from laying on his bed.

"Noone! Fuckin  Im-"

"More energetic than normal, what happened?"

"Shuichi's fuckin gay" I smile

"Coulda told  you that from the start, the bitch cuffs his jeans."

"Oh yeah, forgot bi people do that." 

Ima end it there  so hi:) how y'all doin with the world shitting on us?