1

Y/N=Your Name
L/N=Last Name
H/C=Hair Colour
F/C=Favourite Colour
E/C=Eye Colour
F/F=Favourite Food

This the MCU version.

Narrator

Y/N is a 15-year-old boy, who moved into Queens a month ago, and has been going midtown for the month and no longer the 'new kid'. You met a cute kid called Peter parker and been his friend since you started and quickly developed a crush him and the Spiderman. The only who knows this is your best friend, Jacob.

Story

"Y/N!" Your farther shouts, loudly, finally getting you awake.

"I'm awake!" you say as you shoot up in bed. You roll out of your bed. "Go get ready and don't get late," your farther says as he walks out.

"Okay, okay just let me get ready " you finally start getting ready to go to school. How you hated Mondays but at least you got see peter.

You get ready, and meet your friend Jacob how look likes he's getting impatient." Why are you so late?"Jacob said as your mind wondered for explanations." overslept " you say extremely calmly.

"Let's just get going " Jacob replies. Starting to move, so you don't get late.

You see peter walking in wondering if he liked you because of how much he blushed around you. And you were beginning to think he actually more liked you than you liked him.

Jacob snaps you out of your trance, "I got to go too class see you later ". As he walked away, you waved him bye.

You notice peter and go over to say, hi too peter "Hey peter " you greet peter, he turns over and smiles as he greeted you back, "H-hi Y/N" Your eyes meet Peters soft brown ones as his met your E/C one's.

Your trance's get snapped out, by flash hollering "Sup, Penis Parker " As flash nudges you into the lockers and casually punches Peter in the chest, causing him to fall down to the floor.

As you processed this moment, your hand flung out, with your knuckles connecting with flash's jaw and nose, you could hear a faint cracking sound, as you heard a thud as flash fell to the floor.

Flash was on the floor, whining in pain from his nose being shattered, from the force of your punch. He slowly got up, with the help of his posse, and his hand over his nose as a trail of blood slithered from under, and faint white could be seen through the cracks of his fingers.

"You. will. definitely. regret that", He said trying too sound strong and menacing, but you could see the tears swelling up in his eyes threatening to spill, Then he ran off with the rest of his Posse. "Fuck you Flash, Fuck you" You retort, shouting, pulling the middle finger up. While Flash ran away.

You turn to Peter, who was in shock" Peter are you okay?!", Your voice coated with worry, Putting your hand out as Peter takes it.

"Y/N y-you didn't need to do that "He thanks as he got up, brushing himself off, "I wanted too though " you replied making peter blush harder than he already was.

Damn Peter's cute as the thought process in your head it, then it very quietly slipped out of your mouth "Damn Peter's cute" Peter heard you, even though you said it extremely softly. Then started blushing harder than a raging fire.

Your eyes meet with Peter and his one's do too.

"Badass," You both get startled and break your contact, and turn and see, Ned finally here "what?" you say in shock and having no idea what he was talking about.

"you punching flash in the face and completely breaking his nose" Ned answer's in complete awe "oh, did you see the entire thing?" I question.

"Yeah, I came in the around the same time you did" Ned replies.

"Okay" I finish, walking off into lesson's like nothing, ever happened.

Time skip to the end of the day.

I catch peter staring at you in a daze, multiple times in each lesson you are in, and find it cute.

You say bye to peter and walk out of school and think of what a crazy and strange day it had been, and just smile at the thought as you walk back to your apartment and walk in.

I get to my room and throw my bag down and sit on my desk, thinking about what to do next.