6

Yes I know I wrote the dad bit a bit too friendly but who cares???  Anyways this will be a bit too the further into the actual bit. Who reads author notes? I wonder if some will answer ?????.

To the plot...

You wake up feeling good about yourself because you just had finally got peter or now your boyfriend, you just get up and get ready for whatever you're going to do.

When you walk into the kitchen you see your dad trying to make breakfast while staring at some papers closely.
"Hey dad " you greet in a happy mood. "Hi Y/N," he says not breaking his attention from his attempt at cooking.

"What are you trying to make " with emphasising the 'trying'. " Hey! My cooking is decent from what I know. " he also says while you walk over and look at the paper and notice also the thing cooking looking decent and not like a homicide of a chicken.

"What is it ?" I ask with clear confusion. "Apparently it is a Symbiote and comes from space a thing the LIFE foundation found " A reply only half answering your question and while your dad puts the stuff he made on a plate.
(it sounds like it tastes bad )

You look at it in confusion of how it looked like it tasted good 'okay let's hope this is not gonna kill me' you take a mouth full and taste it thoroughly " this actually tastes good what did you use your degree in chemistry or something " you trail with the use of lots of sarcasm.

While the two of you eat your dad notices you in a much happier mood " what got you in such a life-full mood ?" He asks waiting for a response while the thought of whether to tell him or not to tell him straight up.

"I-I'm dating Peter," I say bluntly but happy that your dating the cute kid.
Your dad's face lights up " finally ... but isn't Peter the one you kept describing ???"
You nod in slight embarrassment that your dad had found out.

"Okaaayyy what were those papers about, " I ask quickly trying to change the subject "Just some discovery it was really boring but the Symbiotes look really cool," he says calmly. "Anything else "you pry for more information. "No," he says coldly.
"Ok only because I have plans with Peter, " I say trying too get out of the conversation and spend time with Peter.

"Ok you can go have fun but not too much 'fun' " you walk out not responding.

-----------