26

We exit school jogging down the school, "Pete, what do you wanna?" I ask as he walks towards me.

"How about we do something different, I wanna surprise you," Peter suggests looking at me.

"Sure, surprise me, Petey. Guess I'll be seeing you later today," I say stopping as he parts to turn into spiderman.

"Yeah, see ya," Peter says happily running off.

"Damn I love that boy,"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Six Days Earlier

"So let's go out and see where the hell Venom wants us to go shall we," As we go out my room window.

I cling to Peter who's taking us to the tallest and closest building, "So, What are we gonna do, finish it now or when," I shout over the sounds of the city.

"Let's just finish it now," Venom says.

"Sure," I reply to it.

I hear a alarm go off, as Peter's head turns towards it, I sigh knowing I don't have a ride anymore, "Go be a hero, I'll go do the rest,"

Peter looks at me the lenses on his suit widening, "Go," I insist, as I let go spinning in the air, and land like Peter does.

"I'm taking over, "Venom says taking over.

The next second I'm climbing up to the top of a building.

I stop at the top as Venom, takes in the view.

"The planet is so peaceful," It says before dropping me.

I start shouting, as I fall down the side of the building.

"I got us," Venom says stopping us from falling.

It pulls us into the building, "I would've died," I say catching my breath.

"You die, I die," Venom says.

"Well, that's nice to know, now-"

"Jump," Venom says turning my head around to the cracked window.

"Pussy," Venom mocks as I hear the elevator music play waiting for it to get to the ground floor.

Walking out multiple red dots land on me, like a target.

"For fucks sake," I complain looking as one them shouts, "Mask," Commanding them all to put their masks on.

"Mask," I copy as Venom covers me, dealing with soldiers or whatever the hell they were.

Timeskip

Venom gets ripped off of me as a similar sound echoes through my ears, I fall to the ground seeing Venom slither over to a puppy as I get drag up.

Peter

I swing down to where Y/N was, I land close to where the trail of destruction ends.

I look around, only seeing a puppy, whose eyes get covered in a swarm of black.