23

Peter

My eyes slowly open, with the morning sun scattered across the room, also perfectly illuminating my stunning boyfriend.

I gently nudge Y/N, trying to wake him up, "No" Y/N groans muffled by my chest, "You need to get up and eat, it's been forever since you have," I insist nudging him again.

"I'm tired, I wanna stay like this" Y/N says, holding me tighter, and keeping his head on my chest.

I sigh, he needs to eat something and start being his normal again. But I mean he looks even hotter because his chest is more defined now, I could loo-. Okay, I should stop before a problem arises.

I slowly move out Y/N's arms, "Come back," Y/N groans, still trapped in sleep, as I get off the bed.

"I'll be back," I say in a chirpy way.

I walk out the room and walk into the kitchen, "It is really early I guess," I say to myself.

"But how did he make those Pancakes?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One month earlier

Peter

I jump out the window, quickly catching up with Y/N, he stops and takes a look a motorcycle, I land beside him.

"If we're gonna be committing treason, we need something more discreet," He says and jumps on the bike revving the engine.

"You know how to drive?" I shakily ask as Y/N meets my eyes, "How hard can it be?" He responds, driving off.

I catch up but I notice a drone, following me and Y/N, I shoots out a rocket-missile thing and fly towards Y/N and blows up.

He looks towards me with concern, then a few more drones fly in and shoot more missile things.

But this time I Web it and swing it back to explode the drone.

Y/N

Okay, so drones trying to kill me, hopefully, Peter will be Web them up or something.

"You are so emotionless in that thought," Venom sarcastically says.

"Seriously, the guy's Spiderman, of course, he'll protect me... hopefully," I say with some doubt.

I suddenly jerk to the left and feel Venom take over the driving, "Okay, What was the reason for that," I ask, concerned.

"Behind you" Venom responds.

I turn around and see a black car following me, and two more create a blockade, in front of me Venom speeds up the bike.

The turn comes around and I swing the bike to the floor, Venom pours out, helping me, sliding the turn around.

"I can DRIVE!"

Peter

I swing and see Y/N swing and lean to the side, Venom coming out him, helping him with the turn.

"I can DRIVE"

I roll my eyes.

I jerk my self up higher in the air, avoiding the incoming rocket which lands next to Y/N, exploding in blue flames.

He comes out of them, in a nose wheelie.

Venom pulls Y/N off the Motorcycle as a metal Fence blocks it, and skips across the water to a strut underneath a bridge.

I catch up to him as he walks around pulling his hair.

"IT'S A FUCKING SUNDAY" He shouts as Venom seems to tell him something that just pisses him off by seeing him roll his eyes.

"It's dawn?, what is wrong with time, I haven't even recovered from Saturday Night, ugh I'm so tired."  He seems really tired. Oh and Saturday Night I should stop thinking about that before my suit gets tight.

"Let's just go to school and act as nothing happened," Y/N says going back.

I have no idea what just happened.

(A/N: sorry for the long wait for the rushed and terrible chapter. I'll make the next one better. Also commenting motivates me to write. Anyways Thanks for 7k reads. Have a great day.)