12

"Y/N are you okay ?" Peter asks with worrying in his voice as I begin to brush my teeth to get rid of the smell. "I'm okay just threw up " I reply calmly as I apply toothpaste to my toothbrush.

I look out the door seeing Peter in the doorway looking at me with worry. I see that he's still in his suit. I start to brush my teeth " What were you doing ?" Peter asks me. "I was eating" I answer "Eating what? "He asks me with even more concern.

I spit out my toothpaste and look up into the mirror and large white things over my eyes, large, white, sharp teeth over my mouth and black over my face
"Y/N," A hoarse, raspy, venomous voice says. In a second I get thrown back into the bathtub then Peter comes running in "Y/N are you okay ?" He asks extremely worried while putting a hand out to help me up.

I gladly take his hand and as I get up I interlace my fingers with his. I look into his eyes "Peter why are you worrying about me so much?" I ask whilst looking into his eyes. "Because I care about. B-because I...   I love you " He says while looking into my eyes "Peter I love you too" We both hug then begin to kiss the was slow and lustful and was completely driven by peter.

"I like this side of Peter, " I say after we break the kiss "Peter your ass in your suit looks amazing," I say lustfully as we begin to kiss.

We walk over to the couch and I lay Peter on it and continue the kiss.

Peter begins to tug at my shirt pulling off then he gets the slightest sprinkle of pink on his cheeks I connect our lips to kiss again the kiss deep lust-filled.

Then I hear the door open and Peter and I hastily break the kiss and revealing my dad entering seeing us his eyes widen and he drops his bag to the floor. I remember that Peter is still wearing his spiderman suit.
"What the fu-"