4

You wake up to the freezing night air 'shit I fell asleep here' you notice the window open and go to shut it then you hear a rustling then turn to see spiderman.

I look him up and down, examining the red and blue, web patterned spandex suit in front of me.

"Sp-spiderman?" You questioned. Confused why he was standing in front of you.

"The one and only" spiderman said in a voice that sounded familiar, and slowly stepped towards you.

All you could do was nod at the hero that had kissed you.

"I wanna tell you something," the hero said as he shut the door. "But can you keep a secret?" You nodded hastily as still in shock of what the hell was going on.

His hand slowly up to his mask and pulled it off.

"Peter?" You question confused if it really is peter.
"Yeah I'm spiderman," he says answering your question.

"So you kissed me ?" "And saved me " replying.
"I did and if you never want to talk it's fine" He answers tears prickling his eyes.
"Why would I ever do that? And what was the kiss for ?" you say taking a seat on the bed.

"Because I really like you" peter answered and heat rising up to his cheeks.
"I like you too peter for a while now ." You reply which makes peter flush red.

You put your arm around peters neck and you too slowly go in for a kiss and your lips meet and you get a shock of emotions and deepened the kiss. It lasted for a good minute then pulled away and both of you were blushing and peter looked flustered.

"Y/N d-do you want to be my boyfriend ?" Peter asked and blushed redder than a tomato would be a fool to say no " you replied confidently and pulled peter in for a kiss. It became more heated and peter was lying on top of you now.

He broke the kiss and said panting for air "I love you Y/N "
"I love you too peter" then continued the kiss.

You heard footsteps coming towards the door and then the door open ." Peter where will-, oh " aunt may say and shuts the door. Peter breaks the kiss " was that aunt May ?" Peter asks you nod.

Peter stands up and you ask "where will I be staying " "we could sleep together " you suggest and peter gets flustered " you look so cute when your flustered" then peter blushes even more if that's possible "then that's settled, " you say finishing the conversation.

"What is the time?" you yawn then look at the clock.

"It's 23:47 we need to get to sleep " you also say running your hand through your hair.
You two get ready and get into peters bed and cuddle you peck peter on his lips.

"I love you peter" you smile at peter.
"I love you Y/N" peter replies and drifts off to sleep.

Short but interesting chapter hopefully. I wrote this after being traumatised by IT Chapter 2. *smiley Face*