8

--------------------------------------

I get up and wonder why tony asked me to not touch a symbiote. I get out and my dad is watching some random movie and I go and sit beside him.
He seems to be watching The Curse Of La Llorona.

He realises I'm sitting next to him and glances at me and gives a confused look because I haven't watched horror in a long time. I just mouth pause it.

He pauses it. "How were your 6 hours with peter?" Emphasising every word.
I think in a good way to say that I met Tony Stark. "Well peter has a Stark Internship and also I met Tony Stark," I answer easily and his look gets extremely surprised.

"You met Tony stark!" He exclaims with his look getting even more shocked I just smile." Yes, I have," I say simply.

"What was he like!?" He asks completely exclaiming with a look of a happy 5-year-old. "He was nice and I did not see him as Iron Man"I sigh.

"How does peter have a Stark Internship?"
"He is really smart like genius smart," I smile at the thought of peter being so smart and him loving me of all people.
My dad snaps his finger in front of my face."Mars base to Y/N,"

"What ?" As I revert my daydreamed gaze to him.

"Do you wanna do something or carry on talking or watch this?" "Option 1," "What else is peter good at and have you had an intense kiss yet?" He prys information and sends me a shock.

"No, I haven't " I reply covering anything up with the slightest shade of pink at the memory of me and peter making out.

"Tell me !" He exclaims 8 times once again like a fanboy. I seriously think he can be way too childish sometimes I like I wonder what he is like at work. It gets to me and I give an answer.
"Yes, I did" I exclaim back.

His look becomes intrigued " Was it amazing and sending shocks emotion through. Did feel like the best thing ever" He swoons the end pouting his lips and batting his eyes. Wich makes me cringe and laugh at his strange acting skills.

He drops the emotion and my laughter dies down.

I rephrase how to get to actually see a symbiote, not in a picture but living and moving.

"Is there a way I could see a symbiote in real-life living and moving? " I ask hoping for a yes.
"Why??" My dad asks which annoys me what day is it Sunday it's 2 pm and I haven't eaten in a while.
He checks the time he gets very surprised at the time. "You haven't eaten in hours ...have you?" He asks with concern.

I shake my head and one thought started to cling to my head there was only one recipe he made that filled for hours.

"What recipe did you u-use ?" I question extremely hesitantly. "The one before the you-know ....." He trails off for me to finish.

"The event"

Time to change subjects I thought not wanting to start breaking down at the memory and terror.
The tension grew. I opened my mouth wanting to say something.
"Er..... What about me going to see a symbiote because you gave a blurred answer?" I say finally I said something.

"How about... Monday, Tomorrow" He smiles a kind smile. "Finally I can see a thing tony was babbling about" I respond sarcastically but not enough to realise it was sarcastic.

"Wanna eat something?" Dad asks. I shake my head "No let's watch the movie". "Okay" He presses play.

Time SKIP. By someone killing puppies with a chainsaw.

"How was that?". "It was okay".

"Now you wanna eat ". I nod my head agreeing. "Should I make something?" He inquires "Go ahead and make something before the event it tastes better and I need to get over it ".