9

I wake to the sound of not so blaring alarm clock. I get up and it stops then I get ready and leave.

"Y/N" I hear a familiar voice I expect to be Jacob but I see Peter. My eyes widen at the sight of seeing him here this early and he walks up gets by my side and interlaces our hands I just follow.

I look to peter "Hi peter," I say greeting him like it was a normal day. His look reads confused and I hear Jacob " Hey Y/N," and looks at us and gets shocked " Since when were you two a thing," I just roll my eyes.

"Can we get going before we are late?" And both agree and we get walking.

"So since when are you two a thing?" Jacob asks again. I heavily inhale "Since Saturday and I didn't tell you because I was not bothered to be happy?!" He just widens his eyes " Rude much" I roll my eyes and continue walking.

Jacob keeps asking questions and my heated tone gets to the usual calm and collected one while I answer so does peter for the few questions he gets asked. Finally, we get to midtown and we see no appearance of flash.

"I guess you scared him away" Peter thanked. "I guess I did" and I get slightly happier and get to my first period with peter.

TIME Skip TO lunch.

I sit with Peter and he looks tense" peter are you okay?" I ask perturbed and confused. "... yeah I'm fine just feel like something really weird or bad is gonna happen".

I sigh and carry on doing what I was doing which was nothing, then ned sits down and looks questioned why we are sitting so close together "Why are you two sitting so close together?" Then my eyes widen and I'm about to say something but peter beats me to it "He-he's... We're dating " peter finally finishes his sentence and I am just about to retort but ned decides to cut me off "You and Y/N are dating " he whisper-shouts.

"Yes, we are" Then I suddenly side hug peter. "Okay, does he know about-". "Yes, I do " I quickly cut ned off.

Then Ned looks extremely shocked I just sigh "It is not very new". Then they start nerding out on random stuff such as star wars and the other one, so on and so on.

------------------------