13

"What the fuck," My dad says in shock after dropping his bag, his eyes wide open from shock.

Peter realises he was in his suit and that it was visible. So he quickly removes his hands from where they were and presses the spider on his suit and the suit falls off revealing his abs.

You get up from being on top of Peter and he also gets up which makes the suit completely fall of leaving him in just his boxers, which just makes the situation more awkward.

I pick up my shirt and quickly put it on. "Okay, can you tell me are you dating two people or what? This some love triangle or something?" Dad asks questioning the situation.

"Er .... or something " I respond scratching the back of my neck. My dad just gives a look that says it all. Really.
I notice Peter scrambling to hide the suit, he sits on it.

He locks the door and picks his bag and sets it straight. "Are you dating spiderman? " He says questioning everything going in the room.

"No," Me and Peter both say in unison. Peter still almost naked. "You did say spiderman did check on you. I wonder if that had air quotes " I couldn't help but let out a snicker. I look to Peter and ask without words if I should tell.

"And if that really was a replica that would've taken forever because of similar it looks. Or I would say that that was the spiderman suit" My dad says as he takes his laptop out his bag, turning it on, Peter looks towards me and gives a face of no. "Also when... Peter or spiderman said no I heard the exact same voice as spiderman did when he checked on you " My eyes widen in surprise and shock because he almost worked it out, so I again look to Peter and make a pleading face in desperation and he finally gave in.

Peter gets up "Can he keep a secret?" Peter whispers with his face in a bit of fear. "Yes. Yes, he can" I say remembering the few secrets he has kept very well.

"I'm-I'm spiderman " Peter stutters which he hasn't done in a while.