25

(Hey, 5.556% of readers from Australia)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N

I look around expecting to see Jacob, "Hey, Y/N you know where Jacob is?" Peter asks.

"I don't know he usually is here every day. Maybe he just decided to go ahead," I optimistically respond taking Peter's hand and begin to walk.

"Everything seems so different, so peaceful usually everything would be trying to kill us or Jacob would be endlessly talking," Peter comprehends.

"You kinda true about Jacob he talks a lot but it's kinda nice to have a friend that won't shut up, though yes it gets annoying," I agree with Peter.

"So what are we gonna do now?" Peter asks, furrowing his eyebrows while looking down at the floor, thinking about something.

"I don't know... Actually, why don't we do something," I suggest optimistically, my voice having a step in it I thought was long extinct.

"L-like a date?" Peter stutters out, looking at me, I look at him squinting from the sunlight.

"Yeah, just the two of us?" I confirm, looking back down to stop squinting.

"S-sure," I smile hearing Peter stutter.

"You know you're adorable when you stutter," I happily compliment him.

We arrive at midtown, we jog up the steps and walk in, walking towards Ned, Peter and Ned do their handshake thing.

"Hey, Ned," I normally greet, looking around for Jacob.

"Hey Y/N, you know where Jacob is?" Ned asks looking at me.

"No, I don't know," I respond, looking around.

I see Flash walk into the school, noticing he lowers his posture, making himself small.

"I guess flash isn't gonna be much of a problem," I say look towards Peter, who looks at me.

Hearing the bell go off we stop talking, head to lesson.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One Week Earlier

"Peter, what the hell are we gonna do about Venom?" I nonchalantly ask, rubbing the spot between my eyes, as we jog down the steps exiting school.

"It's been a week since we tried anything I think the heat is gone," Venom says, which just pisses me off more.

"It's been a week Y/N, I think we're safe," Peter says softly repeating Venom.

"Let's go to the tallest building to see where the Life foundation is," Venom suggests, making me sigh.

"You don't remember where it is," I sigh jogging home with Peter.

"It would be nice to see this world," Venom says, making me roll my eyes.

"Now Venom wants to go sightseeing," I say with no emotion.

Peter looks at me like I'm the strangest person he's met.

Timeskip

We get home, to an empty one.

"So are we gonna wait till night or...?" Peter asks.

"Let's wait till night," I sigh walking over to the fridge, seeing a note on it that reads:

Hey I'll be out with Gray, you just do whatever, and I guess you have do stuff with Venom. Bye.

I roll my eyes opening the fridge taking out a bottle of apple juice and downing it looking towards Peter, as he takes out stuff from his bag.

Finishing it I toss it into the bin walking over to him, "Gray and Dad seem to be having a great time," I say sitting down.

Shaking my head, blinking quickly to wake my self up, Peter starts doing his homework," Peter..." I say getting his.

He looks towards me, his innocent, brown eyes into mine, "You always do the right thing, your such good person," I compliment, my finger slipping from his bottom to underneath his chin.

I pull him in, as he smashes his lips into mine. Peter grabs my arms holding them behind me, he holds my arms behind me with one of his hands, the other trailing down my pants, making me gasp at the sudden move.

He rams his tongue into my mouth, pulling me deeper under him.

He slows down pulling away, with blush covering his face.

'Sorry," Peter quietly apologies as I smile in shock from the new side.

"Don't be, I like it," I say, pulling the homework towards me.

"I'll do the work you do something else," I say, he looks surprised getting up going through his bag pulling out his.

"I'm gonn-,"

"No, Pete just take a break for once, plus you need the break after me being an irritated shit head for the majority of the time this week," I say pulling him back down next to me.

Timeskip

I look out the window seeing darkness, Peter begins to put on his suit as he notices me.

"So let's go out and see where the hell Venom wants us to go shall we," As we go out my room window.