10 - When Everything Begins

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stare into a glass container, leaning against the cold glass. I look towards a shivering, pale white figure, with long dark black hair hanging from her head, covering her face.

Suddenly her head shoots forward towards me and jumps shattering the glass and sending me shooting to the floor with the woman screaming.

I struggle under her grasp above me kicking her, Then finally throwing her to the side like a dead body,
I scramble up to my feet.

Red flashing lights begin to cover the corridor with the deafening, blaring of a siren. I begin to panic, looking for an exit and begin to run past lots of doors faster than usual.

Guards burst out, the doors frantically turning left to right searching for someone. Specifically me.

I run at them taking them by surprise punching on in the of their neck and jump to the wall and back of it and knock one of them down and then finish off the other one and continue to run forward a literally burst out of a boor breaking it too pieces and continue running across a field of grass.

I reach a fence running straight through it, trucks begin to arrive on the as I begin to pass through a forest and the trucks get closer and I become frantic at looking for a place to hide they get closer than I suddenly climb to the very top of a tree and I look down at the clueless people searching for someone.