chapter six

(chapter six, lasting memories

(chapter six, lasting memories.)

‧͙⁺˚* ☽༓⁺‧͙

WILL BYERS TRIED ON NUMEROUS OUTFITS HIS FRIENDS PICKED OUT. all of them were different from the others, but he didn't mind, he found a few he liked.

as much as will liked max's outfits, he felt like he couldn't pull off nearly any of them. jane's were similar to will's current style, but more colorful. he didn't mind them.

will ended up buying a few outfits, and was shocked at how quickly the time flew by.

the girls put all the fun and enjoyment they could handle into will's shopping that they didn't want
to look at anything for themselves anymore.

max and jane ended up buying a pair of sunglasses for themselves before the trio left the shop and went to go look for the boys.

"on monday, i expect to see you wearing one of the outfits we picked." max chirped as she put on her glasses. jane followed the redhead's actions.

"no duh, it's not like i bought these and don't like them." will spoke back sassily, but in a jokingly manner.

"shut up!" max smiled and pushed will. jane laughed, pushing herself in between the two's argument and wrapping her arms around them.

for no reason, they began bursting out loud with laughter. they walked around, looking for the boys.

they looked crazy as they walked around giggling with their arms wrapped around each other. they probably would've found the other half of their group quicker if they weren't so distracted.

eventually, they ended up running into each other and  were pleased to do so.

"hey!" jane chirped as she ran off to mike, hugging him tightly.

it's not like it had been any longer than an hour away from each other, and she was with friends the whole time. jane was just super clingy, and it was frustrating to not only will, but the others also.

they knew it was just her personality after her troubling past, but it was almost out of hand.

will scoffed quietly, but max still managed to hear. she looked at will and shot a sympathetic look, putting a hand on his shoulder. "i understand."

will awkwardly smiled, glad he wasn't the only one who felt the way he did.

max and will met up with the group and stood in a circle with each other.