3

Sonic's POV:

"I can't believe it. I'm-," All of a sudden, there's a knock on the door.

"Rouge? Sonic? You guys in there?" Knuckles yells through the door.

"Uh, yeah! We're just looking at something. What do you need, babe?" Rouge yells back.

"I can't find my other shoe! Do you know where it is?" He asks.

"Ugh," She turns to me, "I'll be right back," She opens the door and closes it quickly. I take another look at the pregnancy test, put it back in the box it came in and threw it in the trash. I walk back downstairs and see Knuckles leaving out of the front door. When she saw me, she ran to the bottom of the staircase.

"Well, what'd it say?" She asked excitedly.

"Wait, you didn't see it?" I ask her as we head back to the dining room.

"No. Your big ass hand was in my way. Sooo? Are you pregnant? What did it say?" We sit down and I take a deep breath.

"It said I was-," 'Rrrrriiiiinnnggg' we both turn to look at my phone. I pick it up and see Shadow's name and picture. I click the answer button and put the phone to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Hey, baby. How's the wedding planning going along?"

I look down at the mess of magazines, cut out photos, markers, highlighters, lists, and notebooks that cover the dining room table. "Uh, pretty good actually. She's just looking at some wedding & bridesmaids dresses and cakes. What's up?"

"Well, my Mami has some plans to go visit an old friend today. How about we go look for a wedding present for Knuckles and Rouge?"

"Sure. What time will you be here?" I asked as I looked at my watch.

"Actually, I'm right outside," Right after he said that, me and Rouge heard a car horn outside. I smile and laugh,

"Okay. I'll be right out. I love you,"

"I love you, too. See you in a few," He hung up and I shoved my phone in my pocket. I stood up and grabbed my cardigan. I walked over to the door when I felt Rouge tug me on my arm.

"Wait! You didn't tell me what it said!"

"I'll tell you later. I gotta go," She stepped in front of me, blocking the door.

"I'm not letting you go anywhere," She said as she crossed her arms. I sigh and cross my arms over my chest.

"Me and Shadow are going to pick out your wedding present," Her eyes widen and she stepped aside opening the door.

"I'll talk to you later then," I laugh and unfold my arms. I walk to the door and kiss her on the cheek.

"I'll see you later, Rouge," She smiled and closed the door after I left.

I walk towards the car and see Shadow leaning against the front passenger's door looking down at his phone. He looked up from the phone and smiled when he saw me. He put the phone in his pocket and waits until I get to him to wrap his arms tightly around my waist and kisses me.

"Hey, Mr. Movie Star," I joke as I lift the sunglasses he has on to see he deep red eyes. He laughs and takes the sunglasses out of my hands and puts them on me.

"They look much better on you, babe," He leans down to kiss me once more before he leans off of the car and opens the passenger door.

"After you, Sonikku," I smile and kiss his cheek.

"Thank you, Shads," I slide in the car and he closes the door. He walks over to his side and gets in. He started the car and drove down the street, stopping at the red light.