7

Shadow's POV:

I lean down to kiss him once more, before his phone vibrated. He reached over to the dresser and grabbed his phone. Once he read what was on the screen and put his phone back down. He looked at me,

"It's time for your medication," He told me. I roll over next to him and sighed.

"Do I have to take them, Sonic?" I whined. He smiled.

"Yes, you do, Shadow. You wanna get better right?"

"Yea, but-,"

"Then you have to take your medication," He interrupted. He kissed me one last time before he got off the bed. Before he left the room, he turned around to me.

"I'll be back in a minute. No hiding, Shad6!" He turned back around and left the room.

As soon as he left, I quickly got up and looked around the room. The hell I won't I hide! I don't care if I'm 24 years old and I still hide when I'm being given medicine. The medicine is nasty! Just nasty! I keep turning around to see if I could find a good hiding spot. I can hear Sonic coming back up the stairs, so I run into the bathroom and hide in the extra closet we don't use. I can hear our bedroom door opening and my name being called.

"Shadow? Shadow, I told you not to hide!" Sonic yelled.

I laugh to myself knowing he won't find me. I don't even think Sonic knows we have this closet. The door is kind of mixed in with the wall. If it wasn't for the doorknob, I wouldn't even know it was here. Sonic wou-

Can you see all of me?

Walk into my mystery

Step inside and hold on for dear life

Do you remember me?

Capture you or set you free

I am all, I am all of me

Shit! I forgot to put my phone on silent. Worst of all, it's on loud. I turn my back to the door to try to cover the speaker. I quickly pull the phone out of my pocket, almost dropping it trying to turn it right side up. When I finally have the phone on silent, I turn around to see Sonic standing in the doorway with his arms cross. I scream and my phone falls out of my hands. It falls to the floor and the screen cracks and the battery falls out.

"See what you did, Sonic! Now I have to go get my phone fixed before the store closes," I say trying to get pass Sonic. He puts his hand on my chest, stopping me from moving. He looks at his phone.

"First of all, it's 10:30 pm. All the AT&T stores are closed. Second, you still have to take your medicine," He said as he waved the medicine bottle and the spoon in my face. I groan and he drags me to the sink. I scowl as he pores the medicine and cringe when he turns to glare at me. He holds the spoon up to my mouth and I shake my head. He glares at me again and steps on my foot. Hard.

"OW!" I scream. While my mouth was open, he shoves the spoon in my mouth. The medicine falls on my tongue and I swallow it. Some of it spilled out of my mouth. After swallowing that toilet water they call medicine, I turn to look at Sonic.

"What'd you do that for!" He twists the top of the bottle back on and places the bottle in the medicine cabinet.

"Because you needed to take your medicine and that was the only way you would take it,"

"Not true!" He gives me a 'Really?' look.

"Ok, yea. It was the only way," He smirks and kisses me on the cheek.

"Let's go to bed. That medicine is gonna make you sleepy," He takes my hand and leads me back to our room. We change into our pj's and get in the bed. I kiss his forehead,