8

Sonic's POV:

"What? How do you know she found you?" I asked Shadow as he put my phone on the counter and picked up his shirt.

He gave me back my phone and clicked the picture, "That's his symbol. Whenever she beat the shit out of someone, she'd cut that symbol on their back," He put on his shirt and ran out the bathroom. I followed him downstairs, where he put on a pair of sneakers.

"Wait! Shadow, where are you going?" I ask him as I threw on some shoes and followed him out of the door. He walked up to Rouge and Knuckles' door and rang the doorbell and knocked on the door heavily.

"Shadow! They're probably sleeping right now! Wait until later," He turned towards me,

"I can't wait until later, Sonic. Rouge needs to know now!" His head turned back to the door when it opened. There was Rouge in a oversized t-shirt and sweats.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, Shadow? You know I hate being woken up early!" She yelled. Knuckles came downstairs and walked up behind her, putting a hand on her waist and using the other hand to wipe the sleep out of his eyes.

"What's up, guys?" He asked. Shadow looked at Rouge,

"Remilia found me," He said. After hearing that, Rouge became more up and alert and grabbed our arms and pulled us inside. She closed the door and dragged us to the kitchen.

"What do you mean Remilia found you? How did he even know you're in California?" Rouge asked him.

"She's the one the attacked me that night,"

"How do you know?" Knuckles asked.

"Me and Sonic were in the bathroom and he took off my shirt and-,"

"Okay, I love you guys, but I really don't need the details. Just, tell us what happened," Rouge interrupted. I blushed and looked down as Shadow continued the story.

"His hand was going up to my shoulder when he felt a scar. I asked him what he was talking about and he took his phone to take a picture and showed me this," He turned around and took off his shirt. Rouge and Knuckles gasped at the mark on Shadow's left shoulder blade. What was on it? A big "R".

"That's Remilia's mark…" Rouge trailed off. Shadow turned around and put his shirt back on.

"What am I gonna do?" Shadow asked.

"Ok. First thing you do is notify every member around our area that Remilia has been here. Make sure to tell Mileena, Silver, and Tails, too. Have some members watch over the house when you and Sonic are there and aren't there. Have some members at work with you and Sonic, too. Hell, even have some members follow you in their cars when you go places, ok?" Shadow nodded his head.

"Good. Me and Knuckles will call the guys and tell them the plan. You and Sonic just go home and get dressed like it's a normal day," We nodded our heads and walked out the door to our house. When we got home he headed for the stairs while I went to the kitchen. When he noticed I wasn't following him, he came back down the stairs and came to the kitchen.

"What are you doing? Don't you have to get dressed?" He asked me. I shook my head.

"Don't you remember? My boss gave me August off with pay because of the wedding. I told him he didn't have to, but he said he wanted to. Apparently his son is gay so I guess he has a soft spot for me. I don't go back to work until September 7th," I answered him.

"Well, you're coming to work with me then," He said as he grabbed my arm. I pulled my arm from his grasp.

"Shadow, I'm not going to work with you. I'm staying here," I turn back around to the fridge and pull out some eggs.