6

Sorry I haven't been updating I've been busy with my appointments and getting ready for school.

Sonic's POV:

Me and Rouge followed the doctor to Room 315. I sat on the bed, Rouge sat in the chair next to the bed and the doctor walked to the counter. He opened a drawer and pulled out a box. He handed it to me,

"These tests are most recommended by physicians. The results are 99.9 % correct," He told me.

"Are you sure?" Rouge asked him.

"Positive. I'll leave you to take the test. Just press that button when you're done," He pointed at a remote control connected to the bed before he turned to leave the room.

"Wait," He turned back around, "Is it possible for a male to be…pregnant?" I asked him.

"Well, it certainly is…rare, but not impossible,"

"So…I could be pregnant?" I asked him slowly.

"We'll see once you take the test. The bathroom is that door right over there," He answered. He turned back around and left the room.

I turned to Rouge, "Should I take this test?"

"Well, from how I see it, you have nothing to lose," She answered. I took a deep breath.

"You're right," I hop off of the bed and walk to the bathroom. I put my hand on the doorknob and turn around to Rouge, "I'll be right back," I walk in the bathroom and close the door. I've got nothing to lose, right?

After I took the test, I walked out of the bathroom. Rouge turned her head towards me,

"Finished?"

"Yup. I just gotta ring the doctor," I clicked the button on the remote and sat on the bed.

"Rouge?"

"Yea,"

"Can you stay the night with me here? I don't think I can do it by myself," I asked her. She smiled and sat next to me on the bed.

"Of course, Sonic. And never forget you'll never be alone," She replied.

"I won't" The door opened and the nurse that was at the nurse's desk earlier.

"Hi. I'm here to collect a pregnancy test?" I hand her the test.

"I'll be back in a couple of minutes," She said before she left.

"Don't be so nervous, Sonic," Shay told me.

"I can't help it! If I'm not pregnant, how am I gonna tell Shadow? And why do I keep getting sick, eat a lot, and have killer mood swings?"

"And what if you are pregnant?"

"Then I only have one problem. How the hell is this baby getting out of me?" She laughs and just shakes her head.

"How about we cross that bridge when we get to it?"

I nod my head, "I agree with that plan,"

"You know-," All of a sudden there's a grumble. We look down at Rouge's stomach.

"Now I know you and Shadow are cousins!" I joke.

"Shut up," She laughed as she blushed, "I didn't get a chance to eat yet,"

"How about I get you something from the cafeteria?" I ask her as I started to get up. She put her hand on my shoulder and pushed me back down.

"No. We're gonna stay here and wait for your test results," She said as she pulled her phone out of her purse.