"Julian Had Made Me Feel Invincible" (Part 8)

-Elena!!!!!!!!!! What happened on the date with your Prince Charming?!?! <3

Our fingers interlaced as he pulled me closer towards his body. I could feel his heart racing through his toned chest. My hands were shaking as he delicately wrapped his arms around me; and yes, they were big. Ecstasy in the form of Julian’s scent filled my nose and I smiled in delight. My eyes slowly crept up his body until finally they met with the most captivating pair I’d ever seen. Gently he hoisted me upwards, until my lips were mere inches away from his. Right in that moment, nothing else mattered besides Julian. My lips tingled as he exhaled. Closing my eyes I leaned forwards. It seemed as though time froze the moment his lips collided with mine. Shivers skimmed across my skin as we stayed connected. His lips were tantalising and he tasted sweet like candy. Our limbs grasped at one another as an attempt to pull the other closer. Surely I was in heaven. His eyelashes softly brushed against my cheek, snapping me back to reality. After what felt like an eternity, our lips broke apart and we remained entwined in one another.

Man, that was the millionth time I had replayed that memory, and it never seemed to get old.

-We kissed :) x

That night consisted purely of cheesy love songs (*SONG IN SIDEBAR*) while I jumped for joy on my bed. Absolutely nothing in the entire universe could change how I was feeling, Julian had made me feel invincible.

The next month seemed to pass by in somewhat of a blur. I couldn’t count the days on both my hands and feet that I’d spent with Julian. Each day was completely unique and always spectacular, as was the guy constantly by my side. From picnics in the park, to strolls along the beach, and nights under the stars; he certainly outdid Tim. When we weren’t in each other’s company he spammed me with cute and romantic messages. There was rarely a time when I wasn’t smiling. He was beginning to know me better than anyone else, and I was almost certain that I was falling in love. Holy fuck, words could not begin to describe how much I wanted to thank those guys from the music festival.

My mind was racing from excitement as I took a taxi to the airport. I’d spent the entire day cleaning the house in an effort to create a distraction. However, that proved unsuccessful. I paced the airport impatiently as the anticipation got the better of me. Their plane was scheduled to arrive at 4:18pm; 1 minute away. Watching the clock like a Hawk, I urged it to move faster. I quickly rehearsed my speech as the clock ticked over….. It was officially 4:18.

-Julian! My parents and sister are back! Meet and greet? xo