|13|

"What about this?" Grace proclaimed. "Donna will be wherever you and Jack are right?"

"Yeah." Jack and I said, nodding, feeling slightly confused. Grace, Jack and I had been at Circus burger for three hours, trying to come up with a suitable plan to get Donna to leave me and Jack alone. Most of Grace's suggestions were things like "Move schools", or "Become like Romeo and Juliet." Most of Jack's were illegal things like: "Tie her to a log and push her off a waterfall", and "Slit her throat with a credit card." I love him, but he can be a bit scary sometimes.

"So." Grace continued. "When she's stalking, act all lovey dovey, it's like what we tried to do at school yesterday, only this might have a better chance of working. And there's a dance in two days, go together and see what she does."

Jack coughed forcefully and I turned my head to see Donna walk in and sit in a booth, peering suspicously at us. I didn't see Derek anywhere. Poor guy, Donna was using him.

"That bitch." I hissed to Jack. "She was just using Derek."

"So, where are we going to go?" Jack whispered.

"Well, we have to say it loud enough for Donna to hear, but so she won't suspect anything." Grace said. "First, you guys could go to the arcade, swimming pool, KFC, anything along those lines and you'll be fine." Grace said, empazising the words 'Arcade', 'Swimming pool' and 'KFC'

"Sounds great." Jack looked at me and I nodded, smiling.

"Kinda like a first date if you think about it." Grace said.

"Yeah, I suppose it is." I said, holding Jack's hand and giving it a small squeeze.

"Ok, operation 'get rid of Donna' is offically underway...now." Grace proclaimed as the clock reached exactly twelve o clock. "And I only said KFC so you could throw her off your trail and get some alone time."

"Thanks Grace." Jack and I whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok, don't look at her or she'll think we're onto her." Jack whispered in my ear as we walked into the arcade, seeing the familar brunette hiding (not very well), behind a claw machine.

I looked around the arcade looking for the change machine. I found it and walked over to it, seeing Donna walk up to Jack. I put a few dollars in the machine and watched Jack and Donna out of the corner of my eye, hoping Donna wouldn't recognise me from the back as I had my hair in a plait, and I was wearing a leather jacket, which I hardly ever do.

I walked over to a machine and started putting some coins in until I felt a hand take mine and an arm wrap around my waist.

"What'd Donna say?" I asked as Jack guided my hand over one of the slots, giving it a small squeeze, telling me to drop it. I watched and no dollars came out.

"Just the usual, I'm hot and all that and she squeezed my arm again." Jack whispered quietly in my ear, dropping a coin in the slot, I bent down to collect the coins that fell out and we kept playing until we were left with some dollars I'd had in my pocket before.

"What do you want to do now?" Jack asked, holding my hand as we walked around, feeling Donna's eyes on us from behind.

"Hmmm." My eyes looked around for something interesting and they fell on an air hockey table. "Air hockey." I said finally.

"Ok but you're going to lose." Jack sang as we walked over to the table and I put a dollar in, picking the puck out and putting it on the table.

I watched intently as Jack smacked the puck in my direction and it fell in my slot.