|7|

I was halfway through my English test. Luckily Jack wasn't sat next to me, so it would make it easier. I bit my lip to stop myself from wincing as I cut the blade across my wrist. I looked over at Jack again, he was on the other side of the classroom, but mind you it wasn't very big. His body had gone rigid, and his pen snapped when his clenched his fist. I was so surprised nobody noticed.

I walked quickly up to the teacher's desk and grabbed a pass. I walked out as discreetly as I could. My heartbeat quickened when I heard footsteps behind me.

"Well, that's quite a stunt you pulled Kim." Jack's voice sounded from behind me. I turned around and faced him. "Normally I'd be alright, but...considering I'm vvvvverry hungry you may want to run for your life." He sounded almost happy when he said that.

"No." I said, not moving.

"Tell you what, I'll give you five seconds." Jack said, his tone becoming more and more daangerous. "5...4, clock's ticking Kim...3...2...1." Jack growled, I turned and ran down the stairs, hearing him walk behind me. Of all the times you could have picked to do that Kim. I cursed myself in my head as I ran past each classroom, each occupied.

I screamed as I felt a hand grab my throat and slam me against the wall. I put my hands on the wrist to try and pry it off. I opened my eyes after realising I'd shut them, and I screamed again at what I saw.

Jack.

I couldn't breathe. I had never been so frightened of anyone or anything in my entire life. It was like every instinct in my body had shut down. I whimpered, feeling him roughly grab my face with his free hand and he grabbed my chin and held it, pushing it up with two fingers, making me look at him. It was only then I noticed how tall he actually was, the tip of my nose would have come to his bottom lip. I suddenley let go of his wrists as his grip tightened.

"What are you playing at huh?" He hissed at me, out of breath. I took the time to look closely at his face. It was beautiful, even with the vampire veins and the fangs. I looked at his eyes and they weren't looking back at mine, they were focused on the bleeding cut on my wrist. I had to distract him somehow otherwise I'd end up dead.

I flexed my fingers, getting the feeling in my arms back. I took his face in my hands. His cheeks were cool on my hands and sent a relieving wave through my entire body. I leant up and kissed him, and to my surprise, he kissed back, putting one arm underneath mine so I wouldn't have to stand on my tiptoes. Jack suddenly became in control and the kisses became harder and longer, my chest burning. He seemed to have forgotten completely about my cut. But for some reason, I wanted him to drink my blood. I needed him.

Jack had spun me around in his arms, pressing his chest against my back, pushing me further onto the wall, but so I could still breathe. He sucked and nipped rapidly on my neck, my gasps of pleasure becoming too much to hold in. I let them slip freely out of my mouth as Jack continued to maim my neck, slowly kissing his way up the side of my face, his tongue grazing my skin. He stopped when his lips were at the portal of my ear, I whimpered as the burning sensation stopped.

"Don't...ever...do...that...again." He breathed heavily whilst kissing the side of my face again. We both stared at each other as we pulled, panting heavily, Jack's hands were stroking my face, while my hands were on his forearms. Had we not been in school, I reckon clothes would have been flying by now. Jack's eyes were still on my wrist but his fangs weren't out.

"Jack please, I want you to." I said, turning my wrist so the cut was facing him. I watched as he held my wrist and lifted it up to his mouth. I exhaled sharply as I felt his fangs pierce my skin. It felt good, painfully good.

His bloodstained lips smothered mine once he pulled away. I guided my tongue out of my mouth and over to his, licking my blood off it.

"Get to class... and I'll see you later." Jack whispered as we pulled away.

"Where are you going?" I asked, not wanting to let go of his hand.

"Hmmn, you'll have to see later, and I'm also going hunting, and I know you passed out last time I drank some infront of you. See you later." Jack said, tapping my nose. I blinked and he was gone.

Everything was perfect. I'd proved Jack was a vampire, he hadn't killed me. And I'd lost my first kiss to him. Sure, I'd kissed Ricky a few times, but it felt different with Jack, equal passion coming from both sides. And it was amazing. Perfect even. Nothing could ruin this day now.

"Kim!" A voice screeched behind me. I turned around, seeing Donna marching towards me, her eyes ablaze with fury.

"Yeah?" I asked confused. What did I do?

"What were you doing!" Donna screeched at me. Shit, she saw Jack drinking my blood. Wait, her tone seemed different, more angry than surprised or scared. I decided to play along.

"Doing what?" I asked nonchalantly, shoving my hand in my pocket so Donna wouldn't notice the bitemark. Now I think about it, I was so surprised no-one caught us in the hallway when he was drinking my blood, or in the power cut.

"Kissing Jack!" Oh thank the gum on the bottom of my shoe. She hadn't seen us...well she had, just not the other part.

"Well...we weren't kissing." I stammered. How was I going to explain this to her.

"Yes you were." Donna narrowed her eyes at me and crossed her arms over her chest. Oh god, it made sense now, she likes Jack. I didn't mean to hurt her, I didn't even think anyone was around, but of all the people in the world...I thought she was joking about the December wedding thing.

"Define kissing." I said stupidly, pulling a confused face.

"When two people shove their tongues into each other's mouths." She hissed at me.

"Okay I did not shove my tongue into his mouth." I shouted at her. Okay, maybe I might have done, but that's not the point here.

"You knew I like him Kim, how could you do this?" Donna screamed, almost in tears.

"Donna, I swear it just happened I-" I stopped speaking once I felt Donna's hand slap my face. I couldn't believe she'd actually hit me. Even when we were in preschool, we only used to pull each other's hair, never hit each other.

"You'll pay for this Kim." She spat in my face and left.