Losing weight

Thomas POV

I wake up.

As usual, James is not here. I'm getting up. I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a shower

I'm leaving pretty quickly.

I'm going to the living room. James is here. They turn around and smile at me. I look at him surprised and confused.

"Hello my love Tommy," He says, getting up. He takes me in his arms.

"He....Hello," I say. I take him in my arms. He walks away and looks at me.

"Did you sleep well, honey?" Asks James. I shake my head.

"What's wrong? Are you in pain somewhere? You need something? You have..."

"No, James. You were not here, " I say sulkily. He gives me a warm smile.

"I'm sorry, Poppet Tommy ," He says, kissing me on the cheek. I take him in my arms.

"But are you okay? You had nightmares? Do you have a headache? "Asks James. I laugh at his concern for me.

"No Jemmy, I'm fine," I say. He wears me in a bridal style. I jump.

"My Poppet Tommy is so cute and he's mine," He says. I blush and start laughing.

"I made you a breakfast, sweetheart," He says, kissing my cheek. I smile.

"I love you so much," James says. I look at him and my smile increases. I put my arms around him.

"I love you too," I say. He smiled at me warmly.

He takes me to the kitchen and puts me in my chair.

While we eat, he gives me a lot of compliments to tell me how much he loves me which gave me a big smile. He accepted my compliments which reassures me that he is accepting.

I love little moments like this.

When we finish eating, he rids our plates, our cups, the fork and others.

I watch him do it.

I think back to the moment before. Jemmy was finally able to behave normally with me.

"Tommy, my angel, what are you doing?" Asks James.

"I look at the cutest person in the world," I said.

"Ok...who is she or he?" Asks James.

"James !!!" I say. He starts to laugh.

"The person I'm looking at is you," I say sulkily. He smiles at me and puts a kiss on my cheek.

"Excuse me, Poppet Tommy , I did not want to annoy you. A pretty face like yours deserves to smile, " He says, kissing my lips. I smile.

He kisses my forehead.

He really changed. He has become ... more considerate of me, more romantic, and he continues to lose weight, basically, he becomes more and more attractive every day. While I'm taking it. James makes me big meals in the morning, at noon and in the evening.

"Tommy what are you thinking about?" Asks James. I am watching him.

"Do not you think I should lose weight?" I ask. He looks at me confused.

"No, why?" Asks James. I look elsewhere.

"I'm getting fat, it's time," I say. He takes me in his arms.

"Tommy, for me, you'll always be the same Thomas Jefferson. I love you, you are beautiful as you are. I do not see that you have grown against, but it's true that you have beautiful buttocks now." James said. I blush, I do not know how to take it.

I put my face in the palm of my hands.

"And your hips are beautiful," He says. I blush even more.

"But there is something I like more than anything ..." He says. I am watching him. He smiles at me.

"Your smile," James says. I smile and take him in my arms.

"Thank you, Jemmy," I say.

"Thanks for what, Poppet Tommy ?" Asks James.

"To accept me, to love me and make me happy," I say. He hugs me.

"It would be better for me to say thank you," James says. I look at him confused. He kisses me.

"Thanks for being my everything," He says.

I smile.

"I love you," He says.

"I love you," I say.

670 words