Everyone can't be happy.

* After school *

Laurens POV

"John?" Asks Angelica. I look at her.

"Yes?"

"I would like to talk to you," She says. She takes my hand and brings me to a place I do not know.

"What's up, Angelica?" I ask.

"I got you .... uh ... I think I gave you my ... letter by mistake," She says shyly. I smile at him. I take it from my bag and return it to him.

"Excuse me," She says. I shake my hand.

"It's nothing ... can I just know who you wanted to give?" I ask. She blushes.

"Um ... Alex," She says.

"I'm not surprised, but .... I have to tell you ... he's already taken," I say.

She drops her letter. Her look is ... hurt.

"I ... I ... It's a joke? Eliza doesn't love him anymore. I ... know she's no longer with Maria, but I know she doesn't love Alex anymore! " She said pissed and sad at the same time.

"What? They have separated ??? "I ask.

"Yes...Eliza is sad, because Peggy is with her girlfriend now," Angelica say.

"Poor, I'm sorry for her," I say. She nods.

"But she doesn't love Alexander," I say. She looks at me confused.

"It's..."

"Lexy, come on!" Says a voice. Angelica goes to a wall to see the person speaking.

"I'm coming!" Says Alex.

He takes Burr's hand and is fond of him.

"Now, you know," I say.

"Wh ... what? They ... they're just friends, right? "She asks. I shake my head. Tears run down his face.

"How...is it possible?" She asks. I shrug.

"They love each other and it's mutual," I say. She dries her tears.

"I have to go," She says, running away.

The poor.

Two sad people.

Everyone can't be happy.

285 words