The return of....

Third POV eye

Aaron opens his eyes

"Hello M. Burr, you scared us, you know?" Asks a doctor.

He says nothing and stares in amazement.

"M. Burr, uh ... do you remember your name?" He asks. Aaron does not listen to him, lost in thought.

He looks at his fingers as if the first time he saw them.

The doctor frowns worriedly.

The doctor touches the patient's hand.

The man withdraws his hand.

"DON'T TOUCH ME !!!" shouts Aaron angrily to the doctor trying to help him.

"Sir, I do not want you any harm, I just have to ..." the doctor stops.

Aaron removes his oxygen tube and his finger forceps.

The doctor stops him, but he struggles.

"Sir, stop," he said, taking his wrists.

"Let go of me !!!" Aaron said, poking the stomach with his legs.

"What's going on?" Asks a nurse who enters the room.

"Xavier, grab him," the doctor said, moaning in pain.

The nurse does what he says and catches Aaron.

Aaron growls.

He lets out piercing cries; the door is open, so many people jump at the sound.

Aaron feels a little pain and closes his eyes before sinking into a deep sleep. Aaron's muscles do not respond anymore. Fortunately the nurse prevents him from making a huge fall.

"Bravo sir," Xavier said to the doctor.

The doctor plants a syringe on the patient. There had been sleeping pills in it.

The doctor puts him on the bed.

He opens the patient's eyes and looks better with a small flashlight.

"It's dilated," the doctor said, grimacing in pain.

"You should rest," said the nurse. The doctor shakes his head and continues to work on his patient.

* Skip Time *

Alexander POV

I go to the hospital without much hope, I almost canceled the wedding date.

I go to the counter and see a nurse.

"Hello sir!" He said with a smile.

"Hello, I would like to see Aaron Burr, please," I say. He taps words on his keyboard before widening his eyes.

"Uh .... Aaron Burr, are you asking?" Asks the nurse. I look at him confused and nod. He grimaces.

"I can not, sorry. He was taken to another room after hitting a doctor, "he said.

Hit???

He is alive??? He is awake???

"He... He's awake ???" I ask, putting a hand in my mouth that does not believe in it and trying to hold back my tears.

"Yes, sir, but he has been injected sleeping pills so that he does no harm to anyone ..."

"Does he remember everything?" I ask hurriedly.

"I do not know sir."

"Can I see him?" I ask, raising my impatient voice.

"Sorry, you're not willing to see him," he said.