Aware

Third POV eye

A day later, the hospital called the patient's parrents.

The doctor still can not understand how Aaron was able to calm down so quickly, but he sure could come back.

Aaron's aunt sits on the couch staring at a picture of Aaron's father.

She smiles, but finally sighs.

"I'm sorry, I could not protect him," she told her brother-in-law.

The phone is ringing.

She gets up and puts the picture frame on the couch before picking up

"Hello?"

"Hello are you Aaron Burr's mother?" Asks a woman.

"Um ... I'm his aunt ... his parents are ... he lives with me and his uncle," she said, ready to shed tears.

"We are telling you that your nephew is awake and you can see him today," she said.

Aaon's aunt freezes and drops the phone.

"Aaron is ..."

She collapses on the ground and starts to cry, but this time, with joy.

"Mrs? Are you okay lady? "Asks the nurse.

"O ....... or ... yes," Elizabeth said.

"J ... I'm coming."

Her husband enters the room.

"I heard you cried, all right?" He asks. She smiles at him and nods.

"Aaron is awake," she said.

* Skip Time *

Alexander POV

"You can call his friends to come visit him, it will remind him of memories."

I take a deep breath and knock on the door.

I see the door open to reveal the person I was looking for.

He widens his eyes and grimaces, looking several times elsewhere.

"Uh ... hello ... do you need something?" He said. I feel a little angry in his voice.

"Uh ... I'm sorry for what I did to you. I... I just wanted to warn you that ... Aaron is awake, "I said nervously and trying to hide my joy by saying that my future husband is alive.

He widens his eyes and puts his hands in front of his mouth.

"H... he's awake?" Asks James, not believing his ears. I nod.

"T.... Thank you for telling me," he said in a shaking voice. I give him a weak smile.

"You're welcome."

* Skip Time *

Third POV eye

Aaron's aunt just cried, taking Aaron in her arms. After a few minutes his uncle arrives to hug him too.

Aaron was really lost.

He does not understand why, Alexander and keep his aunt and uncle crying on seeing him.

They only spoke before Elizabeth's phone rang. She sighed disappointed and took it to see that it's very important.

He takes Aaron one last time in his arms before telling her husband about the news and landing.

They waved him goodbye before leaving him lost in the hospital bed.

Aaron POV

I do not understand.