In quarantine

Hercules POV

I noticed that Alexander is acting oddly. He only looks at the time every minute.

 But he looks ... better than before if I can say that.

 "What's wrong, my friend?" Laf asks.

Alexander looks at us and looks elsewhere a little .... embarrassed? Like he forgot to tell us something.

"Aaron is awake," he said with a smile.

Laf and I smile.

"It's good news," I say.

"We should celebrate that !!!!" said Laf.

His smile falls back.

"He's awake, I was able to see him yesterday, but today the doctor will let me see him between 1 and 2 am," he said.

"There is 36 minutes left to go to 1 hour," he said, looking at the clock.

Laf and I look worried.

"Alex, listen. At least you have to do something else in the meantime, "I said.

"like..."

"You could go to the bar with u...."

"NO !!!" he said shouting at my boyfriend.

Laf jumped.

That is true. This is where John has ...

"I'm sorry," Laf said, looking at the floor.

Alex sighs.

"No, I'm sorry I screamed. Alex said.

"What if we watch a movie here?" I move. He grimaces.

"It lasts one and a half hours, which means that when it's over you'll have already spent two hours."

Alex does not answer and continues to set the clock.

"Alex, it's possible that you're going to pile up 1 hour ago, but they have not finished. It's better to let more hours pass and for you to relax a little. You do not want to worry Aaron, do you? " I ask.

He sighs and I smile in advance.

"Okay," he said reluctantly.

I smile at him.

"I remember you always wanted to see this movie," I said, showing him the DVD.

He smiles weakly. A smile that only a close friend can notice. He nods to me.

* Skipping time *

Alex fell asleep. He's so stressed by events that he does not even realize it's exhausting him.

I was afraid to wake him up, so I just took a blanket and covered it with it.

"Good night, Alex," I said.

Aaron POV

The accident

The accident

The accident

Bus

Bus

Bus

I tremble everywhere. I'm staring down.

"Mr. Burr, calm down, "said a voice.

"Sir, are you all right?" Asks for a more feminine voice.

I feel a hand grab my arm.

do not touch me

do not touch me

DO

NOT

TOUCH

ME

I begin to see who took my wrist. I shake my hand in a fist. I hit him on the chest.

"DON'T TOUCH ME !!!"

"Quickly!!! Take his wrists !!! "said a blurred person because of my vision.

People plate my arms and legs.

I squirm while trying to get out of their grip.

I feel my limbs becoming light. My eyes are closing.

Third POV eye

"I do not understand this patient," the doctor said, massaging his temples.

He sighs.

"We should quarantine him," he said.

"No, I do not think .... sorry sir to tell you that this patient should not," Xavier said.

"Do you have a better idea? He is too unstable. It's the second time he's hit me and I can tell you it's not very comfortable, "the doctor said, moaning in pain.

"Sir, I am due even notice," said the nurse. The doctor looks surprised, because she is rather like staying in her corner.

"I am not sure..."

"Now, the patient has remembered what happened through his friends ... maybe we should let them seeing him .... he can ..."

The doctor shakes his head.

"It's too risky," he said.

"I do not think quarantining it would be a good idea," the nurse said. The doctor sighs.

"A month."

Xavier looks confused at the doctor.

"One month trial and if it does not work ...."

"Thank you !!!" said the nurses at the same time.

The other two doctors behind look at each other a little confused.

The doctor sighs.

"Xavier."

"Yes sir."

"You'll try to watch him," the doctor said. The nurse nods.

"Dorcas." The nurse jumps a little on her first name and takes time to answer.

"Oh ... yes?"

"You'll take care of friends and family of the patient," he said.

The nurse nods.

"Let's pray for it to work."

705 words