The visits

Maria POV

I visited Aaron and James several times.

They can not die like that.

They are too good to die so.

Aaron is the first person who helped me find me and James also supported me.

Peggy helped me manage my emotions. I cried a lot these temples. My two best friends are in the hospital.

I did everything to look strong in front of Thomas, but deep down I'm like him. I wonder what will happen.

If they will forget me.

It's been several months since I and Peggy are together and I feel like she knows me better than anyone.

We live in an apartment.

We are pretty happy like that.

There now, I'm sure our bed in Peggy's arms. I love her hugs. They are really nice.

I love her so much. I could not live without her.

"Maria?" Asks Peggy.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Your phone is ringing," she said. I nod and take it. I look to see that it's Thomas.

"Hello?"

"Hi Maria, I have something to tell you," Thomas said. I'm surprised to hear that Thomas's voice is not sad.

"Yes, what is it?" I ask.

"James is awake," Thomas said. I widen my eyes. I remain a moment motionless.

"Uh ... Hello?" Thomas said.

"We're coming !!!!" I say, shouting with joy. I'm hanging up. Peggy looks at me confused.

"James is awake !!" I said with a smile. She smiles at me and gets up quickly.

"We must not lose a second," she said. She takes my hand and takes me to the living room.

We put our jackets on quickly and go quickly to the hospital.

We go to the ticket office.

"Hello ladies, Is it to see the patient gone 234?" Asks a nurse at glasses who usually sees me coming.

I shake my head.

"No, 284." I say.

She types things on her keyboard.

"Jam .... Oh! Okay. He's already busy with someone, but you can go wait, "she said. I nod and we walk quickly.

We find the door 284.

I knock on the door.

I do not have time to wait.

I open the door.

I see James and is sitting awake. I run to him and hug him.

Peggy also takes him in his arms.

"You scared everyone! I'm so glad you're fine, "I say.

"I knew you'd wake up," Peggy said.

We are moving away. James smiles at us.

"Thank you for being worried ..." James said.

"But you're fine ??? !!! No, but what's this question ?! Of course you're not doing well !!! "

"Maria, breathe," James said. I take a deep breath.