True love

Peggy POV

I am so happy. Maria loves me the same way that I love her.

I smile at myself.

Maria and I spent the recreation together.

* Lunch break at Peggy's dormitory *

I go back to my dormitory.

Eliza is there and looks at me badly, but that does not take away the smile I have on my lips.

Eliza makes me fall.

"Ouch!" I say. I watch it. She is angry. It's weird to see her like this. Who could put her in such way ?

"Why?" She asks. I look at her confused.

"Why did you do that !!!" asks Eliza. Tears fall from his face. I don't know if she's sadder than angry.

"What I did ..."

"Maria !!! You took her of me, but of course, I'm sure you have not thought of me! Do not approach her anymore !!!! She's my girlfriend, " She says furiously.

"No," I say.

"What ... What?" Asks Eliza.

"I love her and she...." Eliza cuts me off with a slap.

"I HATE YOU!!! YOU ARE NOTHING !!! SINCE ALWAYS, YOU ARE ONLY A GHOST THAT NO ONE NOTICE !!!! I AM SURE SHE DOES NOT LOVE YOU !!! " She cries out of her. I hurt her, but I had a reason.

My cheek hurts me badly. Those words ... Those words .... I'm crying.

I get up and run out of my dorm to flee Eliza.

I knock on Maria's door. She's alone in her dorm, maybe I could stay with her for a while.

The door opens.

"Peggy? What is i...your cheek? "Maria says worried.

"May I go home, will I stay just a moment?" I ask.

"Of course! Come, I'll heal you, "she says, taking my hand. I go in her dormitory.

"It's not worth it, I'm...fine," I says.

"No!!! A person is doing you harm.l !! "she says, throwing a drink on the floor. I blush that she's worried about me. She turns in rage.

"Who did that to you?" Asks Maria. I look away.

"Nobody....I fell," I say.

"Peggy, I know how to recognize a slap," she says. I'm grimacing. She sighs to calm herself down

"I'm sorry to be so rowdy," Maria says.

"No, it does not matter," I say. She takes her phone.

"I'm going to call, Aaron, he's pretty good in all that's wounds," Says Maria.

"Hello?" Asks Maria to see if Aaron is there.

"I'm fine, but could you come to my dorm with your material for the wounds?" She asks.

She smiles.

"No, it's not for me. Come on quickly, " She says and she hangs up. She looks at me worried.

"Please Pegs, tell me who did that to you," Maria says. I look elsewhere. Tears fall from my face.

"My sister," I say.

"What??? How can one of your sister hurt you ??? Who is it ??? I'm sure it's Angelica !!! " She says angrily.

She said angry. I put my hand on her shoulders. She calms down a bit.