Walk

Thomas POV

*After school*

James.

James Madison.

I love him so much.

He stayed very close to me. Someone could have said it's sticky, but I like it. He told me words of love in the hollow of my ear at recess.

We are at home and James has to leave somewhere. I cross arms and sulk. He smiles and kisses my lips softly.

"Bye my love," He says.

"Goodbye, Jemmy," I say.

He closes the door. I sit on the couch. I would like so much to be able to kiss her all the time.

My eyes are closing on their own.

* Time skip *

James POV

I come again.

I open the door is the farm behind me. Tommy sleeps on the couch. I go to him and kiss his lips. He moves slowly. He slowly opens his eyes and looks at me confused. He sits down and scratches his eyes.

"Tommy, did you sleep well?" I ask. He smiles at me and shakes his head.

"I wanted a body next to me," He says. I laugh.

"It's weird," Thomas says.

"It's only five in the afternoon," Thomas says. I smile at him.

"I want to go out with you. I wish we could walk, "I say. He's smiling.

"I like it," He says.

* Time skip *

We walk the streets hand in hand. It's cold, but I wanted to go out with my boyfriend whatever what.

I see him looking in a jewelery ring a silver. I pretend I do not realize he is looking at them, but I sneak at the price.

I am shocked it costs only $ 43.56. I smile at myself. We continue to walk.

"Jemmy?" Asks Thomas. I am watching him.

"W... would you like to...we....live together when we finish school?" He asked shyly. I smile at him and kiss his cheek. He's blushing.

"Yes, I would," I say. He smiles at me.

"But it will be hard to find the necessary money ..."

"I'll ask my father," he said with a smile. I smile back.

"I love you Tommy," I say.

"I love you too, Jemmy," He says.

355 words

To much love, it's killing me 🤤