I do not want to talk about it / You're in denial

Alexander POV

I do not like waking up alone on my bed that's why as soon as I wake up, I jump to get dressed quickly, leave a word to Herc and Laf and get out of my house to see Aaron.

I'm running so fast that I'm sure my calves will hurt if I did not have an adrenaline rush.

When I go to the counter, the nurse smiles at me.

"You can go see him," she said without me needing to tell him. I smile and look for the room.

Opening the door, I see Aaron reading.

He does not notice me, so I have a small idea in mind, I approach him as discreetly as I can. And once next to him, I put my lip on his cheek.

He jumps and walks away quickly. When he looks at me, he sighs in relief.

"You scared me," he said. I laugh. He laughs too.

I sit next to him.

"I'm so happy that your friends have been there to help you. How are they? "He asks.

"Hercules and Laf are doing well, they have come to our place to help me and I thank them for that," I said with a smile. He smiles at me.

"Well ... I think James and Thomas are fine," I say.

"Uh ... and ... Laurens?" Aaron asks. I'm grimacing. I do not want to talk about him.

"Well, I guess," I said in a dry voice, looking away.

"Something happened?" He asks. I shake my head. He takes my hand.

"Alex ... I know you're lying to me. What happened? "He asks in his beautiful voice. Tears run down my face.

"Nothing ... nothing really," I say, drying my tears so that Aaron's hand is no longer on mine.

"Alex, you can trust me," he said.

"I do not want to talk about it." I say remembering the correct words he used.

"Stop, I'm getting married to Aaron !!" I say.

"It will not happen because it will die."

I swallowed trying to hold back my tears.

He puts a hand gently on my cheek. He smiles at me.

"If you do not want to tell me, it's your choice and I accept it," he said. I smile at him and take him in my arms.

"Thank you."

Thomas POV

I take 12 packets of chocolate for me and James.

It's chocolate looks at me with love and tells me, "Eat me."

I do everything to resist the temptation to eat them.

I go to the cashier, wait 20 minutes, and leave the store.

Without wanting to, I touch someone.

The person has fallen.

"I'm really sorry ... Oh! It's you, "I say.

Dolley moans with pain. I'm smiling.

"Be careful where you walk, bitch!" I say.

She gets up and looks at me angry which gives me another facet of her.

"It's not fair," she said, gritting her teeth.

She bores me.

"It's not fair," she repeats.

"Thanks, but I do not care what you're going to say, so get out of my way," I said.

"It's not fair that James can marry you! I'm sure you did something, "she said pointing at me. I laugh at seeing her so upset. It makes me feel good. She knows James is with me.

"My poor child, you are so much in denial," I said, laughing.

"You're a monster," she said. I shrug.

"And you're a cockroach that I love to crush," I said. I lean to be at his height.

"He does not love you and he will never do it," I said. Tears form in his eyes. I roll my eyes and leave her where she is.

I'm going home.

"My Poppet Tommy !!!"

James jumps on me before I can shut the door. I laugh. He walks away and smiles at me.

"I missed you so much," he said. I laugh even more. I feel even better after what just happened with this bitch.

He puts a kiss on my cheek.

"How much?" Asks James.

"12." I say.

"Ok, you will not eat them today," I say. I look at him outraged.

"What??? It's out of the question that I do not eat it today, "I said sulkily. It touches my thigh which is even more developed than before that I eat full of sweets. I'm blushing.

"Mmmh ... all right, if you want to eat it you must first show me that you can also do it with vegetables," I say.

I move away even more shocked.

"It's blackmail !!!" I say. He laughs, but quickly takes a serious area.

"Poppet Tommy, you have to eat more vegetables. We are at the doctor who showed us that you have a lower iron level, "he said. I'm in a bad mood.

"But but..."

"No, no," he said. I pout and cross my arms.

"Tommy, do not make that face," he said. I continue and move away from him.

"Uh .... what if I made ... meat?" Asks James. I shudder nothing at the words "meat."

I force not to jump for joy because I do not feel it ...

"With broccoli," he said. I laugh.

"... fine," I say.

"Yup," he said, kissing my lips. When he walks away, he smiles at me and I can not help but smile back.

I love to tease him like that to get a sweet kiss from him.

I love you.

896 words