He deserved it

Herc POV

Yesterday, I'm not going to see Alex, because Laf was sick, but today I'm determined to see him.

He is better, but it is better that he does not leave the house.

I'm in front of the door. I knock until he opens.

But nobody does it.

I knock again.

Always nobody.

"Alexander !!!!" I call worried.

He can not be gone.

I hear crying.

Alex is not well.

I was about to break the door, but I hold on and decide to take double the keys that Alex gave me.

I open the door slowly.

Alex is curled up on himself. He trembles, he cries, not even trying to dry his tears that slide down his face.

I close the door the same way I opened it and approach him.

I take him in my arms. He squeezes me against him.

"What's wrong?" I ask. He walks away to look at me. I see that his cheek is red.

I digress.

"Alex your cheek ... what happened?" I ask. He grimaces and no more tears flood his face.

I search in my pockets to give a handkerchief to my friend, but I have none.

"I'm coming back, I'll get you a handkerchief," I said, getting up. I see there is a packet of handkerchief on the dresser. I approach this one and take the package.

I'm coming back to Alex and handing his to him. He takes it and blows his nose.

"Do you want to explain to me what happened?" I ask. He looks away sadly and says nothing.

"Or your cheek ... what happened?" I ask.

He always tells me nothing.

I sigh.

"Would you like Laf and I to stay with you?" I ask.

"What's the use?" He asks me.

"So you can have a little company," I said. He gives me a small smile quickly disappeared while he looks elsewhere.

"I do not want to disturb you," he said. I shake my head.

"Do not worry, I'm sure Laf will agree," he said.

"Thank you."

Thomas POV

I tell what I did to Maria.

"THOMAS !!! How could you do something like that ?! "she asks outraged and disappointed at the same time. I roll my eyes.

"You slapped him and you told him that awful words and that you'd rather Aaron forget about it!" She said, not believing her ears.

"And I have no regrets," I said.

She's moaning.

"Thomas ... he could go to the police office, you know?" Asks Maria. I let out a long sigh.

"I just wanted revenge on James," I said.

"It's true that James would have acted the same way," she said weakly.

"My James does not deserve an idiot come to him to argue with him," I said. Maria looks at me confused.

"Wow, Wow, Wow! Your James? "She asks. I'm blushing.

Shit.

"James did not lie when he said you were too possessive," she said.

I laugh.

"I love him, that's why," I say.

"I love Peggy, but I'm not a pot of glue with her," she says proudly. I roll my eyes.

"Do not do it again ... You should go and apologize," Maria said.

"Ah! Never, "I said, crossing my arms.

"I thought what I was saying and he deserved to know that Aaron did not love him," I say.

"Thomas ... you know you're wrong ... you know that Aaron loves Alexander, but you just wanted to hurt him ..."

"Because of him, I could not see James. He hurt him and now my Jemmy is not feeling well, "I said angrily.

"Thomas, James is fine and that's all that matters. Alexander does not even know if Aaron will remember him ... I feel sad for him ... I would not want Peggy to remember me anymore, "she said, muttering the last sentence.

I frown to myself.

"Me neither," I said.

Aaron POV

Black

641 words