Love is supported.

Peggy POV

Maria starts to worry me.

We are sitting on our bed.

I hold her in my arms.

She has been a lot in my room lately.

Aaron misses him very much.

CAUSE OF THIS CRASH OF SHIT !!!

I see her more often smile. And I almost can not make her laugh.

"Pegs?"

I jump and look at her.

She smiles at me. I look at her surprised. And she puts a kiss on my cheek. I smile.

"I love you. What would I do to you? "She asks. She embraces me harder and brings me closer to her.

"I'll probably be on my bed gorging myself on ice ... or rather Nutella," she said. I laugh. I put a kiss on his forehead.

"You say that, but I would probably be worse than you," I said with a smile.

His eyes become sad again. I see her sigh and get closer to her.

"I'm so glad James has nothing ... but ..."

"You'd like him to recover quickly," I say, curling up his curly hair.

"Mmh ..." she said, shaking her head.

"You know? He's the one who gave me confidence ... "she said, playing with a curl of my hair. I watch her.

"I was not who I am today," she continues.

"I was really wea...."

His phone rings.

I am a little frustrated. If there was not this call I could have known more. She does not like talking about the past.

I think while she picks up her phone.

James also does not like to talk about the past as far as he is concerned.

"Hello," said Maria.

She begins to smile.

"Hi James," she said.

"Yes."

"How's he doing?" Asks Maria.

Tears flow from his face.

"He ... he's awake?" Maria asks, crying for joy. I smile and move closer to her, hugging her. She sinks and shakes. I bring the phone closer to her ear so she can continue talking with James.

"He remembers everything?"

After a long dialogue she finally says something.

"Okay, thanks for everything James," she said.

"Goodbye."

I'm hanging up.

She does not let go.

"Maria, are you all right?" I ask, caressing her curly hair.

"Aaron is awake nothing can make me happier ..... and you too my Pegs to me," she said, kissing my shoulder. I laugh and kiss his forehead.

"Peggy, I love you," she said. I blush and smile.

"I love you too Maria," I say.

We sleep snuggled in the arms of one another.

413 words