Wait for the wedding

Herc POV

I told Laf while Alex slept that James was going to marry Thomas and Thomas hit Alex.

He widens his eyes.

"Really?" He said, not believing. I nod.

"Thomas hurt Alex ??? What an asshole! "Said Laf crossing arms

"How can your cousin's angel love a monster like him?" Asks my boyfriend.

"I do not know," I say.

"And Alex does not want to call the police?" Asks Laf. I shake my head. He takes me in his arms.

"Do not think about it too much, Herc," he said. I smile at him and take him in my arms.

Thomas POV

"I wish we were married after Aaron's wedding."

  "What???!!!!"

I shake my head several times and pull my hands from his grip.

"Thomas ..."

"No Jemmy, I do not want to wait for us to get married," I said.

There are people who take several years to wake up.

I cross arms.

"Thomas, try to understand, I do not want a wedding his him." James said.

I do not say anything.

"Thomas."

I do not say anything.

"Thomas!" James said a little harshly.

I always say nothing.

"THOMAS !!!" I jump and look at him with fear.

"You only think about him, but could you at least think of me," I said, putting a hand on my pie. James rolls his eyes.

"Thomas ..." James said.

"No, James, I do not want to wait days, months, or maybe years to marry you," I said. He avoids my eyes. He is disappointed, I can see him.

"I need some air," James said, getting up.

"J..Jemmy wait ...." The door closes.

I get up and run out of our room to take my hand.

"James!"

"I did not ask you for the moon, Thomas, I just want you to wait," he said, pulling his hand from my grip and turning to me.

"I do not want him to miss anything. He saved me anyway. I'm grateful to him, "said James, sad and angry.

"Just leave me some time. I'm going out, "James said as he left.

I grimace and go to the room.

I sigh. My breath is shaking.

Tears are in the corners of my eyes, I dry them quickly.

James is healed and has come home and we argue over something that is supposed to make us happy.

I want to marry him ... I want him to be my husband.

But he wants to wait for Aaron.

"I have to stop being that way," I said, putting a hand on my head.

"Since James came back, I'm still stuck to him and being even more possessive than before," I said, thinking aloud.

I leave another trembling breath.

It's not like that ... that I'm going to protect him and I thought that marriage, in getting us closer, could work.

I close my eyes.

Aaron does not deserve to miss anything.

It's true that ... if he wakes up and tells us that we are married ... I would be upset, it's as if we had not invited him.

I get up and put a jacket to find James. I go out and close the door.

I look everywhere around me.

  * Skip Time *

I sigh tired I sit on a bench to rest. I close my eyes.

Dring! Dring!

I take my phone and see that it's James.

"Hello?"

"Thomas where are you? I'm sorry to yelled at you and leave you alone at home, I really did not want to hurt you, I did not want to make you leave ... "

"James, calm down, I left to get you," I said.

"That's right, you did not go for what I did?" Asks James. I shake my head.

"No, Jemmy ... and I want to apologize. I'm sorry, I've gone a bit too far ... I accept getting married after Aaron's wedding, "I said, scratching my neck.

I feel arms around me. I jump.

"Thanks, Tommy," he murmurs in the hollow of my ear. I smile and close my eyes.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Tommy."

Aaron POV

Where am I ?

675 words