Chapter 51: What I live for

A/n hi my loves, I meant to update this last night but I was so caught up in the pens game and JAMES NEAL'S HAT TRICK and I completely forgot! Anyway, this is the last chapter of this book, stay tuned for another author note update with further details about the sequel!

Today

Today the sun shined a little brighter and my coffee was a little stronger. The penthouse was quiet, no patrick, no Jonathan.

I stood in front of the mirror in my closet where I pulled my black jacket over my hawks shirt. I zipped up my black boots over my dark blue jeans and wrapped a scarf around my neck.

"Alyssa are you ready to go?" calls Erika from the bottom of the stair case. "coming!" I yell back. Before heading down the stairs I grab the tickets and squeeze them in my hand.

Patrick's 3 sisters, mom and dad stood in the living room. His sisters dawning Hawks shirts that Pat had got them while in NYC at the beginning of the season, his parents dawned his jersey. "Let's do this" his dad smiles.

The untied center was a sea of red, 88 was plastered on the backs of everyone. I gave everyone their ticket and we quickly made our way through the sea of red. We headed down to the ice, right behind the blackhawks bench. The lights dimmed and everyone took their seats. The speakers blasted 'centuries' as the jumbotron played a montage of Patrick Kane goals.

My Patrick.

The video began to end, the entire arena went black for a second before the jumbotron flashed back on.

"HE'S BACK" plastered on the ice. Than a video clip from the 2010 Stanley cup game. Patrick Kane's game winning goal. The lights flashed on and off again, plastering another highlight goal onto the ice. On last time the arena goes black.

"And now, make some noise as we welcome back our conn smythe winner, 2 time Stanley cup champion, Mr. Game winning goal scorer, and number 88, Patrick Kane"

The arena roared as the spotlight fell on Patrick who came skating out with his stick in the air as he got a standing ovation from the crowd. The lights back on, the team on the ice, the star spangled banner sang, the game against the Devils was under way.

Before Patrick took his first shift on his first game he turned around and hit the glass where I was siting. A wink, and he was on the ice. You couldn't tell that he had missed half the season with a damn shattered knee cap.

15:12 in the 1st.

Chelsea Chelsea I believe!

Patrick put in his own rebound, we lead the Devils 1-0. "That's my boy!" I scream as Patrick's sisters and I danced to the Chelsea dagger.

During the first intermission, they broadcasted a short interview with Patrick.

"How does it feel to score on your own rebound on your first game back?"

"It feels amazing, that one was for my family sitting in the stands tonight" he smiles cheekily. Our next goal came at 12:41 in the second curtsy of the Mutt, assisted by Pat. 2-1. 9:12 - Patrick Sharp and at 4:23 Jonathan Toews. The team was lighting the lamp and crowd loved it.

3:23 in the third, a breakaway by Patrick Kane and he finished it right through the 5 hole of Corey S. 5-1.

5-1, the final score, 2 goals scored by Patrick. My patrick. I nearly ran over everyone trying to get down to the locker room. I filed in with the media and quickly ran to Patrick, hugging his sweaty body.

"That was for you baby!" he whispered in my ear before kissing my cheek. "You where amazing"

"It's all thanks to you"

"Aye! Patrick Fucking Kane is back!" Bickell shouted to the whole locker room.

"Chelsea Chelsea I believe! Chelsea Chelsea I believe when you're dancing slowly sucking your sleeve!" rung out through the locker room.

Later that night, when Patrick's family was sound asleep down stairs, Pat and I where lying in our bed. My hand entangled in his hair as our faces laid inches apart under our white sheets.

"I am so proud of you" I whisper to him "It's all because of you" he kisses me. "I love you so much Lyss. Jesus Christ I could listen to your laugh all day and I'll never get tired of kissing your lips. Alyssa I am infatuated with you, I am in love with you" he breathes heavily. "Patrick I love you so much" I kissed him, hungry and deep.

"I love you so much"